This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

27 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

No, just no.

I don't think this as clear cut as you make it seem. But I am also not a fan of Williams. Just seems like a true front runner type. When things are good he is great. When he hits that adversity he seems to fold. This is also about a 10,000 foot view of the whole thing. 

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

As is tradition 

I do enjoy everything that goes wrong with that franchise, but I think part of the reason we don’t see more of this with the Pack is because of the WI tradition of not pressing DUI seriously and likely looking the other way if you happen to be employed by God’s team. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

I do enjoy everything that goes wrong with that franchise, but I think part of the reason we don’t see more of this with the Pack is because of the WI tradition of not pressing DUI seriously and likely looking the other way if you happen to be employed by God’s team. 

Paul Hornung and that old crew make these guys look like choir boys. 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2023 at 3:08 PM, Refugee said:

0.08 is pretty weak.  Probably can dodge that easily. 

On 12/8/2023 at 8:46 PM, TheEagle said:

Drake Maye > Caleb Williams

Hope you are actually Ryan Poles. 

On 12/8/2023 at 9:08 PM, CWood21 said:

No, just no.

Please let the Bears give us Trubisky over Mahomes 2.0

On 12/8/2023 at 9:37 PM, CrazyJoeDavola said:

I don't think this as clear cut as you make it seem. But I am also not a fan of Williams. Just seems like a true front runner type. When things are good he is great. When he hits that adversity he seems to fold. This is also about a 10,000 foot view of the whole thing. 

It is extremely clear cut. Williams is legit! 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Hope you are actually Ryan Poles. 

Please let the Bears give us Trubisky over Mahomes 2.0

It is extremely clear cut. Williams is legit! 

To me there is a whole lot of unknown with Williams. He has tools and ability to match up with the best of anyone at the position. I just don't know if he has the mental makeup to handle the adversity. When he is on he is great. When the bumps come it seems like he folds. Teams will see on the mental party through the process and it's something we as fans aren't going to really ever get a great handle on. Going into this season I was on board with Williams but after watching this year I have a lot more questions than I thought I would. 

On 12/9/2023 at 3:11 PM, Refugee said:

What are the odds that DAL can lose 3+ and we can catch them for that coveted 5 seed? I don’t know but as long as we are allowed to dream again it will feel real good to cheer against Dallas, as it should be. 

I think Pack's chances are better at getting the #3 seed. Which one is more likely may come down to Dec.30 game with Detroit at Dallas. Dallas does have 2 tough games before then. 

15 Sun December 17 4:25PM ET preview       @ Buffalo Bills 0                            
16 Sun December 24 4:25PM ET preview       @ Miami Dolphins 0                            
17 Sat December 30 8:15PM ET preview         Detroit Lions 0                            
18 Sun January 7 1:00PM ET preview       @ Washington Commanders 0                            

2 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

I think Pack's chances are better at getting the #3 seed. Which one is more likely may come down to Dec.30 game with Detroit at Dallas. Dallas does have 2 tough games before then. 

15 Sun December 17 4:25PM ET preview       @ Buffalo Bills 0                            
16 Sun December 24 4:25PM ET preview       @ Miami Dolphins 0                            
17 Sat December 30 8:15PM ET preview         Detroit Lions 0                            
18 Sun January 7 1:00PM ET preview       @ Washington Commanders 0                            

I was hoping they would drop that game to PHI, the math gets much harder now. All good, let’s just run the table and see where it lands!

5 minutes ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

Yeah we needed that game last night. We need Lions to drop one against the Vikings to win the division.

Not impossible but the Vikings are truly terrible offensively and Jefferson just went down again. Based on where we were only a few weeks ago, just getting to the dance is a big deal but hopefully we can have a decent first matchup if we get there. One game at a time.  

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Not impossible but the Vikings are truly terrible offensively and Jefferson just went down again. Based on where we were only a few weeks ago, just getting to the dance is a big deal but hopefully we can have a decent first matchup if we get there. One game at a time.  

I agree but Lions looked horrendous themselves. Ragnow and Mcneill losses are massive losses for the Lions. Both their OL and DL got a lot weaker. Goff when he doesn't have protection turns into a mediocre QB.