This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

9 minutes ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Carr's arm strength is unreal. Dude really does have a cannon for a right arm. 

I'll forget this guy saying he had a noodle arm before the draft and losing his mind when I argued against that. He was even showing me clips. Guy might have been legit blind, I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

Seeing Brady at his age going ham makes me feel good about Rodgers owning the league for 7 more years. 

They play very different games. Brady doesnt get hit much. His game revolves around a scheme where guys get open for him, not the other way around. These things have sustained his longevity as much as anything. I really believe Brady would have retired by now if he played for basically any team other than NE.

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

They play very different games. Brady doesnt get hit much. His game revolves around a scheme where guys get open for him, not the other way around. These things have sustained his longevity as much as anything. I really believe Brady would have retired by now if he played for basically any team other than NE.

I won't go that far with the last part, but you're likely right honestly. Rodgers isn't playing that long and if he does he won't be as Good as Tom imo

56 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

37 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I won't go that far with the last part, but you're likely right honestly. Rodgers isn't playing that long and if he does he won't be as Good as Tom imo

Rodgers' game is going to need to evolve in the next few years to be less reliant on his mobility and more on the "inside the pocket" ability he possess.  

Notable Vikings 2018 free agents:

Case Keenum
Tom Johnson
Sam Bradford
Sharif Floyd
Marcus Sherels
Jerick McKinnon

Notable Lions 2018 free agents:

Haloti Ngata
Ezekiel Ansah
Tahir Whitehead

Notable Bears 2018 free agents:

Prince Amukamora
Zach Miller
Dontrel Inman
Kyle Fuller
Kendall Wright

Notable Packers 2018 free agents:

Morgan Burnett
Davon House
Davante Adams
Dickrod
Corey Linsley
Jeff Janis

I feel like the Vikings are in the worst position in the division.  They're going to have to overspend on Keenum or Bradford or they're stuck with Teddy Bridgewater next year.  It seems like even when good things happen with their QB situation, it's a bad thing.  Keenum's performance is pricing him out of Minnesota.  It's not about the money for Minnesota since they have plenty, but it's about committing to one QB when they have three options.  It's pretty clear Bradford is out considering his injury history.  That's a waste of a first round pick, and a first round pick that the Eagles used on Derek Barnett.  Keenum is 29 years old and is probably going to want a multi-year deal.  Bridgewater is not a franchise QB.

I think I want them to let Keenum go and revert back to Bridgewater.  I feel like Keenum makes them the most dangerous team. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Notable Vikings 2018 free agents:

Case Keenum
Tom Johnson
Sam Bradford
Sharif Floyd
Marcus Sherels
Jerick McKinnon

Notable Lions 2018 free agents:

Haloti Ngata
Ezekiel Ansah
Tahir Whitehead

Notable Bears 2018 free agents:

Prince Amukamora
Zach Miller
Dontrel Inman
Kyle Fuller
Kendall Wright

Notable Packers 2018 free agents:

Morgan Burnett
Davon House
Davante Adams
Dickrod
Corey Linsley
Jeff Janis

I feel like the Vikings are in the worst position in the division.  They're going to have to overspend on Keenum or Bradford or they're stuck with Teddy Bridgewater next year.  It seems like even when good things happen with their QB situation, it's a bad thing.  Keenum's performance is pricing him out of Minnesota.  It's not about the money for Minnesota since they have plenty, but it's about committing to one QB when they have three options.  It's pretty clear Bradford is out considering his injury history.  That's a waste of a first round pick, and a first round pick that the Eagles used on Derek Barnett.  Keenum is 29 years old and is probably going to want a multi-year deal.  Bridgewater is not a franchise QB.

I think I want them to let Keenum go and revert back to Bridgewater.  I feel like Keenum makes them the most dangerous team. 

Bridgewater is a FA I believe. I read somewhere that they had the right to hold him until 2019 but waived their right as they felt that was the right thing to do.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Bridgewater is a FA I believe. I read somewhere that they had the right to hold him until 2019 but waived their right as they felt that was the right thing to do.

That actually kinda sucks in a way.  They're going to have three quarterbacks competing against each other in free agency, so they'll be able to pick whichever one demands the least amount of money and then get compensatory picks for the two that leave.  I think all three are pretty even with Keenum having an edge, so I'm hoping they overpay for one of them so they don't take a first round QB.  Having one of those three quarterbacks will limit their 5-7 year potential for the rest of Aaron's career. 

On 9/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, skibrett15 said:

Thielen is JAG... lol.  Diggs is only good vs GB... lol.

On 9/11/2017 at 9:34 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

Saints defense is a joke but why does everyone think Adam is terrible?

On 9/11/2017 at 9:37 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

Lol. I like him. He does everything well. 

But people talk like he's some bum you could find playing rec ball.

On 9/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, Cadmus said:

Agreed. 

I always find it amusing when fans believe they aren't allowed to like players on opposing teams (or simply don't give them the credit they deserve). 

Screw that. 

Diggs would be a 1400+ yard WR with Rodgers. 

There, I said it. 

On 9/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, squire12 said:

Diggs would be 3rd option for GB.  Doubt he gets 1400 yards.

The entire NFL, fans, teams, everyone outside of minnesota has overlooked Thielen to varying degrees.  I expect Diggs to start tearing it up the rest of the way; he's healthier every week and Thielen is drawing some real attention finally.