Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Assuming that AB, DJ, Bell, OBJ are taken 1-4 and Julio is kept as well, you would still have a choice of 3 of these 4-5 players

Mccoy, Evans, Green, Nelson, Michael Thomas

Again...Gordon + 1 of (Green, Nelson, Evans, Thomas) is a very nice starting group.

That is getting 2 top 12-15 players overall, not sure how that is a bad thing

McCoy is being kept as is Evans. This is an 8 team league also by the way.

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

McCoy is being kept as is Evans. This is an 8 team league also by the way.

Good to know.  Snake draft order?  So Gordon and Nelson or Green.  I would think that McCoy and Evans were pretty high selections last season, so with the 6th pick, assuming a snake draft, you should have a nice early pick in round 2 

Got 2 more drafts to do after this one. same as usual 10 man ppr picked 3rd

QB Luck (12) Famous Jameis (10)

RB Gurley (3) Lynch (5) Abdullah (6) CJ Anderson (7) DeAndre Washington (15) Donta Foreman (16) Jonathan Williams (17)

WR AB (1) Baldwin (2) Jeffery (4) D-Jax (8) Tyrell Williams (9) Rishard Matthews (11)

TE Fleener (14)

K Gostowski

D/ST PIT

Foreman, J Williams, and PIT D/ST were both auto drafted for me should I drop any of them? Some Guys that are out there are Doctson, M. Mitchell, A. Stewart, Boyd, CJ2k, Alfred Morris? Im pretty content with PITs D to be honest. I know your not high on TG but I wanted him on at least one team and I think hes in for a pretty decent year. I didnt expect Lynch to be there in the 5th either.

Thanks for everything you do Key! pretty cool to see this thread get bigger and bigger each year. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think ppr helps your WRs, not so sure about your RBs with it. Luck is a high risk/reward guy as is Winston but i did draft Winston so i'm not so worried. I'm not exactly sold on Henry as a legit fantasy TE just yet. He might be top-10 but there are only 7-8 i'd be fine starting every week. Really like your WRs

I love hunter henry what,te has produced at,the age of 37? Henry's biggest competition?

Henry played in 54% of the snaps a # likely to go up and caugh 8 tds out of 53 targets. And out of 53 targets he caught 38 balls. 

I just feel with more playing time and targets his ceiling is tremendous.

And rbs they are my weak link but as bad as gurley was last year he still finished as a top 16 rb I think he gets better with mcvay and the talent being better.

Mixon I see as a,flex rb2 I mean yes that backfield is crowded but he's the most talented rb on the roster. Drafted in the 2nd with first round elite talent.

Cj Anderson a veteran with an improved Denver oline obviously healtg is the issue.

Marlon Mack is my biggest sleeper a talented rb in a great situation to get carries. Not since John riggins has a back rush for 1000 yards its a different game.

Kalmira another sleeper who I,love. I just think he's got high upside. A poormans christian macaffrey.  The Saints made careers out of making sproles, bush, pierre thomas a feature part of their offense.

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

actually if you want a deep sleeper for rb and are considering a seattle back. Id say consider deangelo Henderson for dnever. Anderson, and charels are injury risks. And Henderson has more talent than anyone gives him credit for. If he became a poor mans mjd it wouldn't shock me.

I drafted last night. This is my team. I'm not at all feeling confident about it. The NFL.com predictions thing said I was going to come last!!! It's a standard NFL.com league. Please be honest with me. How bad is it?

QB Jameis Winston

RB Ezekial Elliot

RB Joe Mixon

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Tyreek Hill

TE Jimmy Graham

Flex Dalvin Cook

Def Cardinals

K Mike Nugent

BN Philip Rivers

BN Derrick Henry

Bn Doug Martin

BN  Jacquizz Rodgers

BN Stefon Diggs

BN Pierre Garcon

I'm feeling pretty good with my team in my main league my secondary league has an auction draft (we've never done that before) on Monday night. My first question would be if you have any general tips on an auction draft if you have any I've done some research and feel fairly alright about it so no worries if you don't want to get into it. 

Secondly a straightforward flex question in a PPR league: Watkins vs Indy, Dalvin Cook vs NO or AP vs MIN

3 hours ago, G-McDog said:

I drafted last night. This is my team. I'm not at all feeling confident about it. The NFL.com predictions thing said I was going to come last!!! It's a standard NFL.com league. Please be honest with me. How bad is it?

QB Jameis Winston

RB Ezekial Elliot

RB Joe Mixon

WR Jordy Nelson

WR Tyreek Hill

TE Jimmy Graham

Flex Dalvin Cook

Def Cardinals

K Mike Nugent

BN Philip Rivers

BN Derrick Henry

Bn Doug Martin

BN  Jacquizz Rodgers

BN Stefon Diggs

BN Pierre Garcon

Hi,

I've just received a trade request. I give up Pierre Garcon, I get Brandon Cooks in response. I think this is a slam dunk yes. But wanted to check? 

4 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I'm feeling pretty good with my team in my main league my secondary league has an auction draft (we've never done that before) on Monday night. My first question would be if you have any general tips on an auction draft if you have any I've done some research and feel fairly alright about it so no worries if you don't want to get into it. 

Secondly a straightforward flex question in a PPR league: Watkins vs Indy, Dalvin Cook vs NO or AP vs MIN

I'm not @keysersoze3421but I'd definitely go with Dalvin. 

Archived