CB Chris Jones (Sea Dragons)

DB Nate Meadors (Battlehawks)

WR Jeff Badet (Vipers)

QB Brett Hundley (Vipers)

TE Brandon Dillon (Vipers)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all that may care, I scored tickets to see Clapton at the X in September, so I'll be making the drive up 35 there.  It just also happens to land on my birthday.  🎸  It'll be the first time to the X for me.  I lived down the street from there (just off of Grand Ave) while they were building it, but moved away during the Wild's first season. 

Maybe I'll get lucky at the Vikings will be playing at home the weekend before, so I can make my first trip to the Bank as well.  🙏

Edited by swede700
  • Like 5

52 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

as a product of the 70's (no, not the 1670's...) i saw a LOT of good bands touring. one of the best concerts i ever saw was Clapton playing his heart out. the backup band? Santana.

cost of a row 22 ticket? $8.50.

Wow! Great guitarists! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vike daddy said:

as a product of the 70's (no, not the 1670's...) i saw a LOT of good bands touring. one of the best concerts i ever saw was Clapton playing his heart out. the backup band? Santana.

Needless to say that I paid a little bit more for a section 100 seat.  🤣

• Like 2

13 hours ago, vike daddy said:

I saw The Who in June of 1979.  This was an infamous tour.  They were in Cincinnati the December before.  The tickets sold for that indoor concert were for "festival seating," which means you could sit anywhere,  as long as you got there first. When the doors opened there was a rush and over 20 people were killed in a stampede.  From that time, festival seating has been outlawed throughout most of the country.

When I saw them in June they were great!!!