2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

8 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Is Honey Badger even cap feasible?

He made 12 1/2 million  a year in Arizona and is on record saying he believes he can make more.  I don't think its terribly feasible without another cut or two.  

9 minutes ago, SSG said:

He made 12 1/2 million  a year in Arizona and is on record saying he believes he can make more.  I don't think its terribly feasible without another cut or two.  

Someone trading for him could have taken on his 3 year 33 million salary without having other teams be able to negotiate with him.  No one was willing to offer a late round pick for that. 

So I think chances are he will sign in the 9-10.5 million range.  I can't imagine why anyone would sign him over 11 when they could have traded for the remainder of his contract. 

So we cut Thomas huh?

Nice. Add ILB to OL, WR, CB and S to positions we have no depth at.

We're one injury away at so many positions from having an LOL worthy starter and the cap we have has to be used to sign a respectable DB.

So much for trading up, if anything we need more than 12 picks.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

So we cut Thomas huh?

Nice. Add ILB to OL, WR, CB and S to positions we have no depth at.

We're one injury away at so many positions from having an LOL worthy starter and the cap we have has to be used to sign a respectable DB.

So much for trading up, if anything we need more than 12 picks.

I think we can fill depth there through the draft, don't think Joe Thomas is a yuge loss.

Archived