2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This account needs to be banned.

I'm surprised it hasn't, they've been around for a while. Funny thing is I think on of them predicted by fake reporting Malcom Butler wouldn't play in the super bowl before it really happened.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

This account needs to be banned.

Why AG at worst it fails he’s on our team and has some abilities. If MM isn’t going to play him I’m all for Pettine trying him out. Would be awesome if it worked out. 

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Why AG at worst it fails he’s on our team and has some abilities. If MM isn’t going to play him I’m all for Pettine trying him out. Would be awesome if it worked out. 

Could make the argument he's a ST only guy and it doesn't matter what you label him as. 

This post makes me mad at McCarthy. 

Could make the argument he's a ST only guy and it doesn't matter what you label him as. 

This post makes me mad at McCarthy. 

Agreed on being mad at MM I mean heck even last year let the kid have a few snaps. Anyway I’d give it a shot I realize he can’t run routes or that’s what’s said. But what if he can cover a WR. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What do you sign a guy for who has had one good year in five, and has a rough injury history?

Interesting question and dunno the answer.

Of course, last offseason the Pack signed an OLBer who had exactly 1 good year in his 5 season in the league came with an extensive injury history to a pretty significant contract.

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Interesting question and dunno the answer.

Of course, last offseason the Pack signed an OLBer who had exactly 1 good year in his 5 season in the league came with an extensive injury history to a pretty significant contract.

I don't think either of these qualifications apply to Brooks. And a 1/3.25 contract is not significant. 

I stop by to see what’s going on in Packer news, I read threads, and then I start looking around to see if nurse Ratchet is watching us through the glass. When Ray starts talking about poop and Janis is our next cornerback we are reaching historic levels of madness.

We are confusing Free Agency period with “The Purge”. I would bar the windows and lock the door but I don’t want to miss HorizontoMagnavox chewing his fingers off when HaHa is traded to Seattle for Trevone Boykin. 

He's tall and stiff. 

I was always under the assumption that Rodgers didn't trust him, therefore he wasn't in the right place. I still remember the crossing route he took for a TD. Gotta think he could be used for 5-8 plays a game at least. Unless he doesn't get separation, that's another story

34 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

By the way, if the Packers end up signing nothing or garbage at CB, acknowledgements of incorrectness will be expected.

So people have to apologize for being optimistic and saying to wait until the process is over? 

The guy had been the GM for what 2 months? There's still trades that can be made, free agents available for depth and the draft. Even if we don't field an average secondary week 1, I not going to apologize for giving the new front office a chance. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's 2AM and all the 7+ers have gone home with other guys. We have to find the 6 with the most potential we can man, bad hamstrings and all.

Thus my issue with spending time drinking the top shelf whisky (Wilkerson) rather than chasing one of available 7s. 

But I absolutely agree. A 1 year contract with Melvin is fine, but I'm afraid we're going to waste a year with a garbage secondary, and I'm not happy about it. 

Archived