2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

He literally said, "All things being equal..."  As in, all offers being equal, I chose Chicago over Green Bay. 

Why are we still taking seriously what players say in their first chance to talk with reporters on a new team? I've been trying to correct this since 2006 when people were glad we took Hawk because Vernon Davis told SF media he wanted to be a Niner not a Packer.

"The Bears offered more money than Green Bay" would really make him a fan favorite.

35 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

I don't understand why we were even looking at Allen Robinson. Only thing I can think is that if this would've happened than Cobb would be on his way out. About 25% of this years cap is being used for Davante, Cobb, and Rodgers. 

Drive up his market so Bears spend more?

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I wouldn't trade a fourth round pick for Beckham.  I wouldn't want him to win a Super Bowl or be able to play with Rodgers.  Some people just aren't worth adding to a team. 

You're offered a fourth for Beckham and you turn it down?

Thats a nothing but gravy trade. (I just made that up...like it?)

You've got his on the field production - before you dump him for more than the 4th you got him for.

Nothing but gravy.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I wouldn't trade a fourth round pick for Beckham.  I wouldn't want him to win a Super Bowl or be able to play with Rodgers.  Some people just aren't worth adding to a team. 

You crazy. Beckham would be so nasty with Rodgers. 

Just now, Leader said:

You're offered a fourth for Beckham and you turn it down?

Thats a nothing but gravy trade. (I just made that up...like it?)

You've got his on the field production - before you dump him for more than the 4th you got him for.

Nothing but gravy.

I'd pull the trigger, have him have a 300 yard receiving game with Rodgers, then trade him to another team for a higher pick.  I can't stand Beckham.  You look at his face and you can see entitlement dripping out of his nose. 

Archived