2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, St Vince said:

I'd rather give two 3d's for Apple.

If teammates wanted Randall gone quietly and we didn't hear about it until now, how bad do you think Apple was when multiple players spoke out against him during the season?  Like... I don't get thought processes sometimes. 

Just now, MantyWrestler said:

So what’s his story though?

The Giants suspended him for conduct detrimental to the team.  Landon Collins and a couple others spoke publicly about their dissatisfaction with Apple.  Randall just got traded for the same thing on a significantly smaller public scale. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

If teammates wanted Randall gone quietly and we didn't hear about it until now, how bad do you think Apple was when multiple players spoke out against him during the season?  Like... I don't get thought processes sometimes. 

Lol. Fans are awesome.

Get rid of that guy, even if you bring in someone just like him!

Just now, Mr. Fussnputz said:

As a long time teacher, I've learned that people come in lots of different "flavors." And I've learned to love that variety. How dull the world would be if we were all exactly the same. How dull would this site be if everybody agreed on every last detail, if everyone reacted the same way to what's happening. When one blocks a poster, your world becomes a little less colorful, a little less textured, and a little more blah. Argue, laugh, cry, let off steam, agree to disagree, but most of all learn to enjoy each other. Peace.

I didn't actually block him, I was just making a point.  I agree with you except in the case of obvious trolls.  Just gets old when most of the old hands around here know I'm 67% serious, 33% joking and yet I get people complaining about complaining.  It makes very little sense to me especially when my comments are about football and theirs are about me.  If they don't like it, they can block me that easily and get a bunch of boring yes men or people who talk and express their opinions so similarly that they might as well be one of a hundred other people. 

I was searching for that Eli Apple story and a news thing showed up about the Packers being the dream destination for Sammy Watkins.  I'm not making it up, but I can't find the link anymore.  Anybody know where that came from?  Is it just speculation, or has Watkins said something like that? 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I was searching for that Eli Apple story and a news thing showed up about the Packers being the dream destination for Sammy Watkins.  I'm not making it up, but I can't find the link anymore.  Anybody know where that came from?  Is it just speculation, or has Watkins said something like that? 

I believe I read that, it was "dream" from the view of the writer not Watkins. He wanted him to team up with Aaron and Davante.

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I didn't actually block him, I was just making a point.  I agree with you except in the case of obvious trolls.  Just gets old when most of the old hands around here know I'm 67% serious, 33% joking and yet I get people complaining about complaining.  It makes very little sense to me especially when my comments are about football and theirs are about me.  If they don't like it, they can block me that easily and get a bunch of boring yes men or people who talk and express their opinions so similarly that they might as well be one of a hundred other people. 

I agree. We shouldn't attack each other. Argue about football stuff for sure, but be respectful of each other as human beings. I don't like it when people attack you or other posters personally. Posters like you are the "yeast in the bread!" Trolls are just passive-aggressive people looking for attention. B.F. Skinner would say, just ignore them and they'll go away! Peace.

1 hour ago, cooters22 said:

Giants informed CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie that he is being released, per @JordanRaanan and me. Giants will save $6.5 million by releasing him.

Fits the long, physical model they seem to want (if the rumor interest in Johnson is true.)

Wonder what he would be looking for at this point. There is a rumor floating around that he wants to play on the outside again... not slot.

Just now, Green19 said:

Fits the long, physical model they seem to want (if the rumor interest in Johnson is true.)

Wonder what he would be looking for at this point. There is a rumor floating around that he wants to play on the outside again... not slot.

Would be great for depth to have a guy who can do both at a relatively high level.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-5-potential-splash-signings-that-could-have-a-huge-impact?utm_content=buffer8cb91&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/09/pff-packers-are-dream-destination-for-free-agent-wr-sammy-watkins/

Archived