2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Arrigo has spoken! GB, who currently have no CB's, will heavily be in the market for FA CB's!

GB may need to "win" the CB FA sweepstakes.....OR be pretty reliant on rookie CB for the 2018 season.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

suh is coming loose.  I've been whispering about him since January... and now there's a chance

Can't risk him not feeling his feet again in December.  Never know where he'll step. 

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

DRC was a guy a lot of people, myself included, were interested in when he signed with the Giants. I'd like to take a run at him. Put me in the group that, on surface level, doesn't want to sign Tru to $14m a year.. but if we did sign him, I wouldn't be upset. 

Both would be great for sure.

I know people like to focus on the reported 20 mill in cap space, but there really is more than enough room to get both of these done if they really want to. Backloading, extending current contracts for lower cap hits, cutting bloated contracts, etc. This is what Russ Ball gets paid for. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Can't risk him not feeling his feet again in December.  Never know where he'll step. 

best way to protect rodgers from his wrath is to keep him on the packers sideline... they'll never see the field together

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

suh is coming loose.  I've been whispering about him since January... and now there's a chance

I'd bring him in for a visit, tell him to take a seat, have Rodgers walk into the room wearing cleats and step on his shin/foot and then have Gute walk in and say "that will be all from us, on your way."

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd bring him in for a visit, tell him to take a seat, have Rodgers walk into the room wearing cleats and step on his shin/foot and then have Gute walk in and say "that will be all from us, on your way."

Ha! Leading candidate for Post of the Day! :D

Archived