General Final Fantasy Thread

On 3/4/2020 at 1:36 AM, MossyMoss said:

Enjoyed the demo, liked the combat but I don't remember Barret was that annoying. 

One change I hope they make in the story line is a way for us to keep Aerith alive.

If others are going to play the demo - just one piece of advice - set the timer to 20 minutes.  The ending is slightly different if you choose that.  LOL Square.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Broncofan said:

If others are going to play the demo - just one piece of advice - set the timer to 20 minutes.  The ending is slightly different if you choose that.  LOL Square.

I did, but haven't finished the demo. Had to leave for work after killing the boss. 

Going to keep a look out. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Anyone heard how the leveling, items and mataria we collected will get moved to the next game after midgard? It would really suck if we leveled up and non get ported to the next story, not a game breaker but would be good if its gets ported. 

If they're releasing it episodically, it would be nuts to do it any other way but include saved progress.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

That would be my luck lol. I tried to pick a major retailer that shouldn't be that effected by this....... I hope I made the right choice

Playstation Network?

I think I want a physical copy of this game, though.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Playstation Network?

I think I want a physical copy of this game, though.

No, physical copies only. Everyone will need entrainment so I figured Best Buy would be the right choice. I was going to order it from SE themselves but didn't know their operation.

Edit: wish I had thought about PSN. Might've changed my mind... I could still probably cancel and if it turns out BB closes up stuff, I'll just cancel it then and get the download

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

Just read SE sent something out that they may not get copies out in time. Only sure way to play it is a download. Damn. Time to contemplate...... 

If you DL a game but need more space so you have to delete it, I'm assuming you can reDL it again, right? You wouldn't have to purchase it a second time? 

Logic says that'd be the case but who the hell knows

On 3/18/2020 at 8:12 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Just read SE sent something out that they may not get copies out in time. Only sure way to play it is a download. Damn. Time to contemplate...... 

If you DL a game but need more space so you have to delete it, I'm assuming you can reDL it again, right? You wouldn't have to purchase it a second time? 

Logic says that'd be the case but who the hell knows

Yes, HOWEVER, Sony has deleted games from the store in the past.

I bought MLB the Show back in 15 I think, and deleted it.   I wanted to go back to it several months later, and it had been removed from the store.

With a game like FF7, I dont think you will have to worry about it ever being removed.  It will be hugely popular and remain on the store for a very very long time, including future console generations.  The biggest risks are probably older sports games and less popular titles.   

Still BS though.