E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

Well i found my xmas present to myself...

Screen_Shot_2018_06_11_at_8.45.18_PM.png

Sony dropping a KH themed package on release with custom skin PS4 Pro and custom touchpad skinned controller. Comes with 1.5 and 2.5(HD Remixes), 2.8, and KH3 altogether. Still waiting on price.

For those who've never got into it or want to try it, they're doing a $99.99 for all the games. Which is basically 7 games(all HD and 6 remastered) and 3 cinematics for $100. Smokin deal

Just now caught last of us 2 trailer. Wasn't going to watch it because I wanted to be surprised but then it popped up. Gotta say, probably the best AI ive seen in a video game in that short clip. 

14 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Well i found my xmas present to myself...

Screen_Shot_2018_06_11_at_8.45.18_PM.png

Sony dropping a KH themed package on release with custom skin PS4 Pro and custom touchpad skinned controller. Comes with 1.5 and 2.5(HD Remixes), 2.8, and KH3 altogether. Still waiting on price.

For those who've never got into it or want to try it, they're doing a $99.99 for all the games. Which is basically 7 games(all HD and 6 remastered) and 3 cinematics for $100. Smokin deal

I'm really curious as to how KH3 will sell on Xbox.  I was reading around and a bunch of people are saying they have no interest in the game because they've never played previous games.  Really don't know why they wouldn't bring the previous games to the Xbox, it's like they don't want money or something.  Nier is also coming to Xbox this month and I'm wondering how that will do.  That game is freaking awesome, but it's like... they have ignored Xbox for so long that there's probably a pretty decently sized population of Xbox owners that will ignore those games.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm really curious as to how KH3 will sell on Xbox.  I was reading around and a bunch of people are saying they have no interest in the game because they've never played previous games.  Really don't know why they wouldn't bring the previous games to the Xbox, it's like they don't want money or something.  Nier is also coming to Xbox this month and I'm wondering how that will do.  That game is freaking awesome, but it's like... they have ignored Xbox for so long that there's probably a pretty decently sized population of Xbox owners that will ignore those games.

It was probably too much doing the remasters, along with BBS and the development of KH3 that they simply didn't have the resources to port them over. Plus there might be some contractual stuff with Sony regarding the original titles given they're PS exclusives.

After KH3 comes out they'll probably port them by 2020 but who knows.

52 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

It was probably too much doing the remasters, along with BBS and the development of KH3 that they simply didn't have the resources to port them over. Plus there might be some contractual stuff with Sony regarding the original titles given they're PS exclusives.

After KH3 comes out they'll probably port them by 2020 but who knows.

I guarantee it's that.

****, I fell asleep and missed the presser last night, then when I got up, I went onto YouTube and saw the REmake 2 trailer and I was like "F*** YES!" It looks so good, visually and gameplay-wise from the little bits they showed. Leon looks so boss. I wish they would've kept the fixed cams in, but overall, I like what I see. 

And Death Stranding looks amazing. Clearly Sony gave Kojima the money to do whatever he wants. 

Archived