BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

QB is king.  Which is why I'll have no issue moving some combination of my 1st, 3 2nds, 3rd, 5 4ths, and 2020 1st for an established QB this offseason.

Really giving yourself some killer leverage here bud.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Maaaaaaaaan you should've done that.

I know I should have now. 

But at the time (this was before week 2), Wagner still hadn't seen the field with his groin injury, Mahomes was still a somewhat unknown, and Rosen hadn't yet played a snap. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

QB is king.  Which is why I'll have no issue moving some combination of my 1st, 3 2nds, 3rd, 5 4ths, and 2020 1st for an established QB this offseason.

Throw in Tyreek hill and I'd consider that for Mahomes.

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh man. I had two 1st's and his choice of pass rusher on deck as a jumping off point when I woke up to heart break.

I'm not sorry.

Since we’re in recollection mode, I’ve gotta say the offers for Julio Jones was pretty amazing. I was offered a possible number one overall selection at a point.

I had one good value trade I regret not making but moving on.

48 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

soooooo.....

whats the rules for "playoff inactives" aka when teams like the Saints rest Drew Brees or the Rams rest Todd Gurley in week 17.

We almost always consider those guys active here 

The only issues we ever run into are guys who got hurt and may or may not have come back.  Most people are pretty lenient though.  Just ask if unsure an you'll get the general opinion pretty quickly 

Edited by bcb1213

54 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

soooooo.....

whats the rules for "playoff inactives" aka when teams like the Saints rest Drew Brees or the Rams rest Todd Gurley in week 17.

Yeah, it is usually fine, but there can be a case-by-case determination.  For instance, if your LT had been playing through an ankle injury, but a team held him out in week 17 to rest him for the playoffs, you should be fine.  But if he had reinjured that ankle in week 16 and not come back in the game and then been held out in week 17, you might have issues.

• Like 1