BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I get that, but Kiko was the only semi-reliable LB I had before the draft and he is not loved in BDL.  Need 3 LBs for a base set plus depth in nickel.  And maybe a guys busts.  Trying to resolve the position for a long time.  

Eh fair enough you did need a reset at the position almost as bas you did at QB. Hope they all pan out so my o-line can block them to smithereens.

Edited by DingoLadd
Bloody mobile typing
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Eh fair enough you did need a reset at the position almost as bas you did at QB. Hope they all pan out so my o-line can block them to smithereens.

Just keeps trashing Jameis. I love it.

• Like 1

Also, for all you new guys...what PR did right there is the classic 'footsy'.

It's where you intentionally take so long to pick and drag things out so long that someone trades with you literally just to get things moving again.  

This move is typically used after a run of picks so the person OTC has even longer to make everyone wait.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

It's where you intentionally take so long to pick and drag things out so long that someone trades with you literally just to get things moving again.  

This move is typically used after a run of picks so the person OTC has even longer to make everyone wait.  

I thought a good run would get to my pick, but then realized PR picks directly before me again so I'm boned either way. Bye dudes.

Edited by Jlash

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

To be fair. I did have personal training and a date in between.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I thought a good run would get to my pick, but then realized PR picks directly before me again so I'm boned either way. Bye dudes.

I actually plan to pick there save a blow away offer.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don't understand why.

Meh I don't buy Jameis as a top 16 QB he's too inconsistent. Plus I've never beaten Berlin and that pains me along with I like bashing other people's teams.

Your QBs for instance are pretty good overall assuming Watson is healthy and Cousins doesn't suddenly regress because reasons. 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He was awesome last year after he healed up from his shoulder injury.

I will admit he played much better after the injury, but still he needs to make a massive 4th year leap if you want to make the BDL playoffs. 

Edited by DingoLadd

Just now, PR said:

To be fair. I did have personal training and a date in between.

Erroneous!

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Meh I don't buy Jameis as a top 16 QB he's too inconsistent. Plus I've never beaten Berlin and that pains me and I like bashing other people's teams.

I will admit he played much better after the injury, but still he needs to make a massive 4th year leap if you want to make the BDL playoffs. 

If he consistently plays like he did after the injury, and removes that one big 'wtf' moment he seems to have each game, he'll be awesome.

As importantly, I need to stay healthy.  I got rocked at DB and OL last year.

• Like 1