2.6 Da'Ron Payne, DT, Bama

3.13 Maurice Hurst, DT, Mich

5.2 Nick Chubb, RB, UGA

6.2 Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Edge, OK

Payne #13 +9

Hurst #140 -111

Chubb #35 +31

Okoronkwo #160 -78

Overall looks a bit ugly, but Hurst slipped due to medical issues, frankly I think he'll do well in Oakland and provide an immediate impact, and be considered a steal. Chubb I like but that Cleveland backfield is getting crowded, plus Hue Jackson is an imbecile. Payne will thrive in Washington. Okoronkwo may have been a reach but I like his potential and he found a perfect home with the Rams.

Next year I should be able to make a bigger impact with my draft. I won't be hampered without a 1st, plus I added two 5ths.

• Like 1

Generally I'd make morning the deadline but we'll wait til tommorw evening.  Say have lists in around 9pm so 24 hr notice basically 

We do reset boards after the first go around and second go around will occur either Tuesday night or Wed morning 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Generally I'd make morning the deadline but we'll wait til tommorw evening.  Say have lists in around 9pm so 24 hr notice basically 

We do reset boards after the first go around and second go around will occur either Tuesday night or Wed morning 

I'll have my list of 2 dudes for the first wave!

36 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Owner meeting proposal:

PFA order is reverse of draft order because UDFA's who are free to sign would go to contenders rather than scrub teams!

That would put you at the bottom of the scramble, so I'm all for it.

17 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Louisiana Post-Draft Trade Block:

S - Johnathan Cyprien - 7th
INT - Jurrell Casey - 5th
WR - Doug Baldwin - 4th
WR - Quincy Enunwa - 2020 7th

Updated. 

No-one is off limits on the Lou roster btw. 

• Like 1