BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Maybe the formatting didn't load for some reason? That's the only thing I can think of that would make it look different.

I'm thinking maybe it was the Rome Eternals not being lowered to separate the two teams better, I recall doing that to one team but if I did it here it didn't save it because its still high.

I don't think @bcb1213 thinks I did anything shady or at least I hope he doesn't.  He knows me pretty well and that isn't my style.

More than happy to show (if possible) the original post, that hasn't been edited if need be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's nice to see a player you draft ball out. Like watching your firstborn take his first steps. Or so I would assume.

Payne? Yeah that’s who I was torn on when I took Vea when I was at pick 10... I should have trusted my instincts and took Payne. 

• Like 1

Hey, I dunno if y'all have ever seen this series of articles, but I love them and they actually help me with gameplans and understanding players, strengths, schemes, etc.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/von-miller-the-5-toughest-guys-in-the-nfl

I love this one(it has a nice explanation on TEs chipping for instance), but if you search for toughest on this website, you get a whole series of these done by guys like Chris Harris, Richard Sherman, AJ Green, Gerald McCoy, and Davonte Adams.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey, I dunno if y'all have ever seen this series of articles, but I love them and they actually help me with gameplans and understanding players, strengths, schemes, etc.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/von-miller-the-5-toughest-guys-in-the-nfl

I love this one(it has a nice explanation on TEs chipping for instance), but if you search for toughest on this website, you get a whole series of these done by guys like Chris Harris, Richard Sherman, AJ Green, Gerald McCoy, and Davonte Adams.

Are all your players  top five or something!? Haha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

ceb17958-unsungvigilantbaboon-size_restr

Would be a flag and automatic 15 yards in today's NFL, and that makes me sad.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Showing prerecorded music videos as halftime shows should be a felony. Sydney is the reason this is allowed. Take that into account in your voting...

I don't disagree, you've clearly never heard our all Dingo boy band sing we encourage live music performances. I can only imagine how popular they are in Australia....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I need three more fantasy points from Thompson and then I won all four leagues this week... and then I’m first in three of them and at least competing in the fourth.

I was going to win but Michael Thomas caught one more pass

• Like 1