BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Not sure if it matters yet because you guys are still working on things, but the sheet we've been using all year and your new sheet @ny92mike have a 10k difference in my available cap space for next year. Current sheet has me at just over 41k going into the offseason, your sheet shows me at just over 31k.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Not sure if it matters yet because you guys are still working on things, but the sheet we've been using all year and your new sheet @ny92mike have a 10k difference in my available cap space for next year. Current sheet has me at just over 41k going into the offseason, your sheet shows me at just over 31k.

I think he said he factored in rookie contracts.  Do you have a lot of of them picks? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think he said he factored in rookie contracts.  Do you have a lot of of them picks? 

Yea I got like 8 of them thangs. The new sheet has me listed with 10 though.

edit: Oh I see why I have 10, there's an 8th and 9th round listed.

Edited by Jlash

45 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea I got like 8 of them thangs. The new sheet has me listed with 10 though.

edit: Oh I see why I have 10, there's an 8th and 9th round listed.

Ill double check the salary amount but the new sheet also shows the new league salary cap it jumped like 7200 and the rookie pool is also calculated.  Which will change automatically when picks are traded for or away.

• Like 1

Does anyone know where I can find a website that list the draftees out in list form?

Walter Football style doesn't work for what I'm needing.

In the past cbsports did this but they've changed it up.  I think last year I used draftscout.com but their site is only showing 10 names at a time which would take too long to compile.

3 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

I have the wrong Chris Jones (S ARI) on my new sheet.  S/B INT KC

Updated....Not sure what S/B means though, but he's on the bdl team now with the position of INT.

Thanks.

I'm working on a workbook that will allow you guys to change up the BDL Pos. and to let me know if the player is showing inactive when they should be active.

• Like 1