BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 hour ago, SkunkApes said:

Hey SirA, your PMs are full.

Nope. I keep my inbox pretty clean. It's only like 9% full. You may need to start a new conversation though.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Appreciate the writeup. I did bring Brandin Cooks back on a 5th year tender so that should help out with the receivers. Luck I think will be decided by the start of the season, and I know that Mariota is probably going to be hated on early, but if he plays the way I believe he can, by the end of the season he could be a strength. Defensively, I like my secondary and my edge rushers, but I do have some work to do with the linebackers and interior of the defensive line. I don't expect to necessarily compete for a championship out the gate, but using this season to help set myself up for the future (and allow my quarterbacks to demonstrate to the rest of the voters what they are capable of) should pay off.

I did a search of the Negotiations thread and couldn't find any reference to a Brandin Cooks 5th year. If you would like that done please go ahead and post it. Thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkunkApes said:

Hmm, well I get an error message that says "SirA cannot receive messages" when I try to PM you.

SirA1 on this site? I sent you a new Topic message.

Edited by SirA1

52 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I did a search of the Negotiations thread and couldn't find any reference to a Brandin Cooks 5th year. If you would like that done please go ahead and post it. Thanks.

I'm having trouble finding a reference (besides my discussions about doing so) in that thread, maybe I forgot to officially submit it? Not sure, I was going off the spreadsheet that showed the 5th year was being used. Not sure if my cap is impacted by that or not. I'll post something formal later today (assuming my cap hasn't been impacted).

• Like 1