Madden 19

MacReady

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I hope 2K makes a game with XFL, AAF, and CFL all involved totally 24 teams and you can add more teams. The NFL sees how well done the game is and makes 2K an exclusive offer. 

That's something I didn't really consider. These new leagues should sell their licenses asap so someone can make a competing football game. Let modders do whatever they want with it. Put some pressure on EA. 

Can't hurt.

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I hope 2K makes a game with XFL, AAF, and CFL all involved totally 24 teams and you can add more teams. The NFL sees how well done the game is and makes 2K an exclusive offer. 

I’m all for EA going all out with an open nfl license but don’t think I’d sink too much time into XFL or CFL since all the players would be like 55 overall lol

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I’m all for EA going all out with an open nfl license but don’t think I’d sink too much time into XFL or CFL since all the players would be like 55 overall lol

I’m sure there will be options to make a completely fictional roster and to add teams. That’s what draws me to OOTP Baseball. 

On 12/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, BayRaider said:

No to exclusive offer, yes to 2k back in the game. Competition results in better games.

19 hours ago, Tyty said:

No.. it would be a separate game. No need to differentiate between XFL guys and NFL guys.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Madden sucks even more when you have to worry about hiring a new head coach and only having made up names and like 5 choices.  I hate this game. 

Also if the coach you want rejects your offer, then the game just assigns you a random one you didn't want. I also hate this game.

I stopped with Madden when they no longer made it for 360 because I am not much of a gamer and didn't want to buy a new system. I broke down and just bought it for my PC because it is super on sale now for like 20 bucks. We'll see what happens.

Just now, cddolphin said:

Thanks for the reminder that sideline NPCs haven't changed since the PS2

No doubt lol. And the players on the sideline are all always doing the same obnoxious celebration animation at the same exact time too lol

Archived