Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

gopherwrestler – Famous (60)
RuskieTitan
theuntouchable – LTBF (59)
mission27
Famous Jameis – Gopher (58)
LetTheBallFly – Tk3 (57)
kingseanjohn – Famous (57)
Tk3
Ua
domepatrol91 – Famous (58)
MD4L
Raves – Tk3 (61)
bcb1213 – MD4L (59)
EliteTexan80 – Famous (62)

Vote Count (Resolution)

3 Yay – LTBF, Raves, Ruskie

2 Nay – Bcb, Gopher

Vote Count (Lynch)

4 Famous – KSJ, Dome, Gopher, ET

2 Tk3 – LTBF, Raves

1 Dome – Colosseum

1 Gopher – Famous

1 LTBF – Touch

1 MD4L – Bcb

42 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Et has been another person that has stood out to me in my reading.  

The irony of you throwing suspicion on me AFTER I vote for you isn't lost on me, you know.

16 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Following Tk3s lead. At least post reasons instead of popping on with a quick vote while the rest of us play the game.

Sure, my reason is you're over reacting to one vote and trying to get that voter  to go instead for someone voting for him 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sure, my reason is you're over reacting to one vote and trying to get that voter  to go instead for someone voting for him 

Wow. At least play the game as a Mafia. Posted a 3 part breakdown of my vote 2-3 times. If you dot want to follow the game don't play. Keep posting lies, I will call them all out

8 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm a civ. I was just going to let OT happen and it was what it was. Then after Raves' comments in OT I felt a little confused. He was either a civ who didnt care with no power yet as he stated or he was Mafia, so I vote him near the end. Then I think Tk3 voted me and FJ voted Raves for the tie at literally the last second. I thought I was a gone lol. 

He is pissed at Tk3's BS comment obviously.

FJ isnt in my mind and I think I said it a few times now. I believe me and Raves are civ. So a no lynch due to FJ's vote is a good thing imo. 

Little bit of both. Hate when people threaten to quit using integrity as an excuse. I have no investigation or the like, so I'm going based on my reads. 

1. Tk3 didn't vote me N1 like he has the last 3 games as civ

2. He tied the vote to go to OT. He said he wanted a tie. That's just scummy imo.

3. His comment about me and FJ is scummy and BS. (Yes it made me angry as well)

I'm guessing it's cause so many people are inactive or posting very little. Hopefully it picks up today. Whether it's bad for me or not lol

I really wanted to vote none, but that isn't an option this time 

Since you dont bother to read, I'll repost it for you 

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Love the reasons here. Just outstanding. Great in depth analysis. Love the part where you explain why your voting me over Raves who is also on you lol

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Wow. At least play the game as a Mafia. Posted a 3 part breakdown of my vote 2-3 times. If you dot want to follow the game don't play. Keep posting lies, I will call them all out

Since you dont  bother to remember what you posted five minutes ago, I'll refresh you.  

Not because of x and y.  Literally explain why me instead of the guy voting you 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

5 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Vote gopher.  He has been playing different and off this game.  His d1 activity and voting all have scum reads imo.  You want scum, vote gopher 

Archived