Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Just wanted to start a thread about rumors that are going around to discuss while we wait for the offseason events to happen.

one i read about is the Vikings planning on offering Teddy B a short term contract.

so are you going to post a link to where this info came from?

because i follow Viking news on a daily basis, if not hourly, and i haven't read this yet.

Just now, Danger said:

Conglomeration threads like this were the reason why basically stopped posting for a couple years. I don't necessarily want to read through pages of posts to see if there's something that happens to interest me.

Then don't read it.  Obviously. 

I happen to like rumor threads.  You get smaller rumors because nobody is going to make a thread about CJ Anderson supposedly being imminently released or traded.

10 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

I guess CJ Anderson is slated to be released or traded. After a career year. Didn't even know he got 1000 yards. One possible landing spot I've heard is Miami where he'd be reunited with Adam Gase.

We'll take the 4th you got for Ajayi lol. But seriously Gates coached and loves cj. I think Denver gets a 6th minimum. Could see that pick used on Ballage or a new rb.

13 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Then don't read it.  Obviously. 

I happen to like rumor threads.  You get smaller rumors because nobody is going to make a thread about CJ Anderson supposedly being imminently released or traded.

You're missing the point. When you put everything into one thread like this, then a lot of it gets missed in the crowd essentially. When threads like this are used for all rumors (like they were in the past) then I have to sift through things that mean basically nothing to me to determine if there's anything significant. 

If you want to rename this the "Small rumors thread" then yeah, that's all fine and good.

Image result for huma cuts off weiner

Whoops! Sorry!  Wrong New York Post rumor.

What I MEANT, was, Eli Apple may get cut this off-season, which must be near to the record for Earliest-In-Career-For-1st-Round-Draft-Picks. Mainly for his Mama's-Boy immaturity and chaotic attitude, rather than his play (which still holds promise).

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/whos-not-safe-when-giants-cut-down-this-roster/

Eli Apple: Teams usually do not give up on athletic, 22-year-old cornerbacks who were first-round draft picks, but Apple could be an exception, based on the nightmare-scenario second NFL season he struggled through and the abject immaturity he displayed.

"I be's like, Whuuuuuut??"

Image result for Eli Apple

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, childofpudding said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard that same thing!

Archived