Yeah maybe 

12 22 a first and maybe 65

and I Think it’s gonna be for the 4th QB 

Darnold

Rosen

Baker

Allen

and that 65 gives us ammo to move back up from 12 if we Key in on a guy

its gonna be interesting because the talent in 2019 is very top heavy there will be some superstars especially on the Dline

Bosa, Gary, Oliver, Lawrence, Christian Wilkins, 

all those guys are on Chubbs level

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yeah maybe 

12 22 a first and maybe 65

and I Think it’s gonna be for the 4th QB 

Darnold

Rosen

Baker

Allen

and that 65 gives us ammo to move back up from 12 if we Key in on a guy

its gonna be interesting because the talent in 2019 is very top heavy there will be some superstars especially on the Dline

Bosa, Gary, Oliver, Lawrence, Christian Wilkins, 

all those guys are on Chubbs level

1. Sam Darnold

12. Trade up a few picks to get falling Denzel Ward/Minkah Fitzpatrick (giving up 64)

22. Vita Vea

2nd round onwards. Whatever you like.

Buffalo's 2019 1st after McCarron flops. Nick Bosa.

^^^^^

Instesd of Vea Id go with Da’Ron Payne or Hurst personally with this 43

Courtland Sutton would be nice too DJ Moore would also be killer

also corner again wouldn’t be the worse thing 

get Ward and Jackson wow 

Taven Bryan would be killer too 

Rashaan Evans to take Kirkseys spot could be good too 

that 22nd pick could be so nasty 

8 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

- I apologize for the tone I took, it just struck a never so that's #1

- As far as the two stats, 100% agreed, we couldn't take the ball away and we couldn't get home on pass rush/blitz

- As far as poor use of talent, I figure Williams saw Peppers as the best athlete and knew he was a good enough athlete to not let anything get behind him maybe?AZX

No worries.

Dnk, that and/or he basically gave him a year to study the game from a cushy position?

Regardless, I find the situation troubling/puzzling and it causes me to question Williams.

He talks tough but what I see on the field doesn't back up the tough talk...quite the opposite, in fact.

I'm trying to decide who I want between Chubb and Ward

Denzel Ward is like that summer time fly that is just always there you can't kill him. He is a leach at DB he doesnt always make an attacking play on the ball but hes always right there with his receiver hes got alot of speed to catch up with guys which is huge  and a very willing tackler 

Chubb is better the more I watch him as well he's the type of guy you dont want to have to block all game because eventually in some way hes going to take advantage the thought of an end rotation of Garrett Ogbah and Chubb for the next 10 years is awesome 

In my heart I want Barkley but I know it can't happen

but its gonna be one of those 3 if we dont move down 

I think I'm going with Ward at 4

Of course, we are all praying the Giants do not trade out, because with Denver and Arizona in the picture, the Bills will trade with the Giants first and there is no way Denver or Arizona pay more than a 2nd or even a 3rd to move up for the #4 QB.

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'm trying to decide who I want between Chubb and Ward

Denzel Ward is like that summer time fly that is just always there you can't kill him. He is a leach at DB he doesnt always make an attacking play on the ball but hes always right there with his receiver hes got alot of speed to catch up with guys which is huge  and a very willing tackler 

Chubb is better the more I watch him as well he's the type of guy you dont want to have to block all game because eventually in some way hes going to take advantage the thought of an end rotation of Garrett Ogbah and Chubb for the next 10 years is awesome 

In my heart I want Barkley but I know it can't happen

but its gonna be one of those 3 if we dont move down 

I think I'm going with Ward at 4

If we draft at #4, we are definitely getting a game changer, something we are very short on with this team.

6 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

If we draft at #4, we are definitely getting a game changer, something we are very short on with this team.

At that point you look at positional value. Pass rushers in FA get treated like Gods because of how much the NFL has changed to a passing league and they are even more valued in the draft now with teams maybe even reaching to grab them. The good ones are very highly sought after whereas good CBs are available every offseason.

This season there was Matheiu, Sherman, Breeland, Trumain, Peters and Talib all available out there.

Point being that I would rather address the pass rushing position at #4 because its easier to fill a CB hole than it is to fill a pass rushing hole.

11 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

This is not a true statement. I mean, you just have to look at the last 4-5 drafts to see that a ton of top ten "lock" players flop. Now, we are definitely getting someone with game changer potential, but that's somewhat different.

I have been watching the Corners a lot more because I believe we failed to land a true outside starter in free agency. I have found some more bad news regarding this draft IMO. I see only 6 CBs who have what it takes to be true #1 high level starters and it is a big time drop to the #7 guy who IMO can be an impact player in the NFL but is best suited to be a nickel only guy, M.J. Stewart. There is also a fairly significant drop off from #3 to #4.

1. Denzel Ward

2. Jaire Alexander

3. Mike Hughes

I think we must figure out a way to land one of these 3 guys. If worse comes to worse then the next 3 becomes a mega priority or we are screwed.

4. Joshua Jackson

5. Isaiah Oliver

6. Carlton Davis

after those 6 guy which would easily all go in the Top 32 picks I see pretty bare cupboards and that may very well be why CBs were going for such large money on the market and a team like the Rams went hard after proven vets.

If we want a true man/press man outside corner, it needs to be Denzel Ward. I wish he was a couple of inches taller, but oh well.

If you want a nice zone/ball-hawking corner with length, then it's Joshua Jackson IMO. I know that some think that he's flawed and that his hips aren't super great, but I like the way he plays a lot.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If we want a true man/press man outside corner, it needs to be Denzel Ward. I wish he was a couple of inches taller, but oh well.

If you want a nice zone/ball-hawking corner with length, then it's Joshua Jackson IMO. I know that some think that he's flawed and that his hips aren't super great, but I like the way he plays a lot.

I have no idea what Greg Williams wants to do ideally so I dont even know what to watch for

my cousin is a huge Rams fan and was telling me how Greg ideally plays a ton of zone with the exotic blitzes which I guess is what we thought we were going to get

so if zone is the goal I think Josh Jackson would be the guy which is why I think that trade with Buffalo is the ideal scenario 

another guy I like later is Tavarus McFadden from FSU I compare him to Trumaine Johnson 

12 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Of course, we are all praying the Giants do not trade out, because with Denver and Arizona in the picture, the Bills will trade with the Giants first and there is no way Denver or Arizona pay more than a 2nd or even a 3rd to move up for the #4 QB.

From everything Im hearing about the Broncos is that its not a lock they take a QB at #5 so their position is probably open for business with the Bills if a guy like Mayfield/Allen is on the board. The only QB I have seen really linked to Denver at #5 IF they pull the trigger and dont go Chubb/Barkley/Fitzpatrick is Baker Mayfield. I still only put that at a 25% chance of happening.

13 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I have no idea what Greg Williams wants to do ideally so I dont even know what to watch for

Judging from the way he played our CB's and Jabril Peppers at S last year, I don't think he knows either.

Archived