Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

alright chill

we want him as healthy and impressive as possible so that way hes either there at 4 to trade down or he goes top 3 making sure those impact players are pushed down 

I would be much happier just staying at 4 than getting a huge trade down if we were sure we wouldn't draft Josh Allen

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9342158

I mean, I want him to make a full recovery. I just want there to be enough of an accident as to where we don't draft him, but that it won't impact the rest of his career or cost him too much money.

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Here's a take that will be unpopular... the top 5 teams including the Broncos will pass on Josh Allen... He won't go top 7... Allen won't go until pick 10 or later to the Bills, Dolphins or Cardinals

This is actually your best take.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I want him to make a full recovery. I just want there to be enough of an accident as to where we don't draft him, but that it won't impact the rest of his career or cost him too much money.

He shattered his collarbone, and there's a metal plate with 8 screws holding it together.  Still getting #1 buzz.  

He's more myth than man at this point, and no mortal wound will stop the hype train.

Just now, ditchdigger said:

He shattered his collarbone, and there's a metal plate with 8 screws holding it together.  Still getting #1 buzz.  

He's more myth than man at this point, and no mortal wound will stop the hype train.

giphy.gif

If we pass on Allen, then maybe at least we can all do our own tweetie bird dance:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No, they’re too busy convincing each other the sky is falling.

I can't wait to see each one of these guys talk themselves into Allen and then Darnold is the pick so they're still somehow upset. 

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I think we should all refuse to respond to ditch till he changes his Avi to a browns player. And recommits rill death do u part the browns

No, No, No, No, No...

IF I have to be miserable watching and talking about this team, so does he. It's only fair.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok that’s fair ?

Archived