Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, you’re being a bit of a ball bag here.

If you actually knew anything more than the rest of us you’d have a job with a team, not a hobby of posting online. 

Not everyone here is going to post a synopsis that rivals War and Peace for every debate, no need to be a snarky putz about it.

We still love you though.

I don't want or expect War And Peace just something beyond "You're way off and totally wrong" as the only reply quoting my post...

I can't ask for just a little bit of something....like anything?

Funny thing is LGB... I see you guys do snark and beyond that to one another...whenever I throw a little fire back... I'm always crossing the line...come on.... can't we let it ride...geesh...

When I'm in my "ball/d- bag" bag... you and @MWil23 always chastise me with the quickness... lol

Yeah what @candyman93 said (he won't see this lol)....

Now, I'm the dude ruining the sacredness of the board again... because I shot some harmless fire back at very well respected person on the board after they quoted me saying "You overestimate Hughes and Moore both tremendously." without citing any reasoning for that....

Seemed like a normal board interaction to me...with a little back and forth... I thought it was harmless...

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

I don't want or expect War And Peace just something beyond "You're way off and totally wrong" as the only reply quoting my post...

I can't ask for just a little bit of something....like anything?

I can’t help but think somewhere in the thread there’s a bit more detail.

Funny thing is LGB... I see you guys do snark and beyond that to one another...whenever I throw a little fire back... I'm always crossing the line...come on.... can't we let it ride...geesh...

We bust balls and imply each other like the carnal company of men, you’re implying you are some sort expert on the subject.  Not exactly the same thing.  Flirt a little bit, show some skin.  Stop pretending to know stuff that no one other than the GM and Scotty Too Hotty know.

When I'm in my "ball/d- bag" bag... you and @MWil23 always chastise me with the quickness... lol

Stop being a ball bag then. ;) And that’s just because @MWil23 are old and have nothing to do but peruse these boards while we’re “working” and we like a calm atmosphere where tomfoolery reigns supreme.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Id love it if you were a painfully relevant father. 

I quote this when my 12 year old has his friends over.  Then explain it’s from Mean Girls.  Then ask if they’ve seen it.  Then tell them how great of a movie it is. Then I ask if they want to watch it.

Embarasses the hell out of him every time.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I quote this when my 12 year old has his friends over.  Then explain it’s from Mean Girls.  Then ask if they’ve seen it.  Then tell them how great of a movie it is. Then I ask if they want to watch it.

hahha

I feel his shame. 

34 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah what @candyman93 said (he won't see this lol)....

Now, I'm the dude ruining the sacredness of the board again... because I shot some harmless fire back at very well respected person on the board after they quoted me saying "You overestimate Hughes and Moore both tremendously." without citing any reasoning for that....

Seemed like a normal board interaction to me...with a little back and forth... I thought it was harmless...

It's all good, buddy. No sweat. Remember, Mind, we're all brothers on here who bleed that orange and brown stuff. Brothers fight, baby. Can get nasty too. But we love you. Tomorrow, I owe you a like. Think of it like a lil hug from me.

@NateDawg we love you too. I owe you a like too. 

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like your obsession with Mean Girls might be unhealthy. Were you a mean girl, LGB?? It's okay, buddy. You can tell me. 

@Mind Character I wouldn’t call what you said a “normal board interaction,” but it’s no big deal. There’s a difference between asking for clarification on a short matter of fact opinion statement as opposed to saying that said person only watches YouTube, etc etc for disagreeing. My feelings aren’t hurt, I’m secure in myself. I just think you’re better then that. That’s Mel Jr Jr nonsense. We’re volunteers with our opinions here, not professionals. Just because I give a short response doesn’t mean there aren’t reasons. Do I always feel like posting a novel? No, I’m past that point. For years, when I started on FF, I posted novels for every post. I’m glad you’ve had the endurance to maintain that. You add a lot to FF for it. That’s just not me. Call it laziness, whatever. Rest assured though, I , like you, form my opinions with the three tenants of scouting: watching gameplay, reading other opinions, and watching highlights AKA YouTube. Any non-professional uses tenants 2-3 just the same. Unless you’re getting paid to do it, you won’t convince me that you don’t read what others say about a player and mix it with your own thoughts. If that actually is you, you’re doing it wrong. 

Archived