• Philly
    • Milwaukee
    • Denver
    • Minnesota
    • LA Lakers
    • Boston
    • Other

11 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

How are Pelicans an option?  Cousins is over 25.

If Fultz comes back and becomes the player he is expected to be it will clearly be the Sixers.  If not then the Lakers young core with Ball, Ingram and Kuzma will be a problem going forward. 

Because they have a top 5-10 player that is 24. But yeah I wouldn't seriously consider taking them. 

I have a hard time taking the Lakers over these other squads that have established players. None of the Lakers guys have played winning basketball or even really been good all-around players yet. I think they will be, but hard to bank on it. No idea if any of those three are going to be all-star caliber yet. It sounds like Ingram is starting to play well, though, so maybe he breaks out soon. 

The Bulls do have an underrated core. I read that Markennen is having a better rookie year than Porzingis had. Shout out to the NY hype 

14 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

If Fultz comes back and becomes the player he is expected to be it will clearly be the Sixers.

Yep. If Fultz comes back and becomes who most people expected then this will easily be Philadelphia. Hell, if he just becomes 60% of what most people expected then this will still easily be Philadelphia.

However...I have no faith Fultz will become anything more than a replacement level player at this point. He's going to have to prove it because he has no more benefit of the doubt from me.

1 player is not a core, so the bucks and Pelicans are out. Unless you want to count Malcomn Brogden and barely playing jabari parker, which i think lowers their score on the core o meter

Boston has the 4th best record in the league with 7 guys in the rotation 25 or under. Its really not even close at this point in time. 

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

1 player is not a core, so the bucks and Pelicans are out. Unless you want to count Malcomn Brogden and barely playing jabari parker, which i think lowers their score on the core o meter

Boston has the 4th best record in the league with 7 guys in the rotation 25 or under. Its really not even close at this point in time. 

Yeah, I mean if you want to include Irving there is a strong argument, but I don't think most of these conversations involve him. This is his 7th (!!) year in the league. That's pretty damn wild that he's only 25, about to turn 26, though. Irving, Brown, Tatum is a nice core going forward for sure. 

9 hours ago, champ11 said:

Yeah, I mean if you want to include Irving there is a strong argument, but I don't think most of these conversations involve him. This is his 7th (!!) year in the league. That's pretty damn wild that he's only 25, about to turn 26, though. Irving, Brown, Tatum is a nice core going forward for sure. 

That is actually insane. 

Maybe Dallas will get up there next season. DSJ and Harrison are nice, and then there are guys like Yogi, Powell, McDermott, Kleber, Collinsworth, and Finney-Smith. Ideally Noel comes back and does well. The team will definitely have a good draft pick this summer, and maybe they can pick up a nice young player in free agency too.

Still not gonna be strong enough to surpass the likes of the Sixers on this list though.

3 hours ago, the lone star said:

Maybe Dallas will get up there next season. DSJ and Harrison are nice, and then there are guys like Yogi, Powell, McDermott, Kleber, Collinsworth, and Finney-Smith. Ideally Noel comes back and does well. The team will definitely have a good draft pick this summer, and maybe they can pick up a nice young player in free agency too.

Still not gonna be strong enough to surpass the likes of the Sixers on this list though.

That’s a really **** core. Why would you even try to put them on the list? All those guys you named suck. DSJ is a chucker. Yogi is a bench player. Powell can’t even break into the starting role. Just stop. 

3 hours ago, the lone star said:

Nawwww man

Archived