The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 hour ago, RuralBill said:

Except he isn't visiting. It was cancelled because his team is in the playoffs. Jimbo is "putting a premium" on him though, so we'll get him from y'all.

Why are you still doing this?o.O

And I'm only slightly worried. It's closer to home but Frost and crew have already been to visit him and all of his twitter chatter seems to indicate he's solid. 

3 hours ago, RuralBill said:

I'll never post here again if that were to EVER... EVER... EEEEVER happen under Jimbo. We're already much closer to winning a national championship than we are of going 5 losses just with the current talent on the roster + Jimbo. 

So are you saying that as a coach, Jimbo Fisher isn't capable of losing 5 or more games in one season?

14 hours ago, RollEagles said:

So are you saying that as a coach, Jimbo Fisher isn't capable of losing 5 or more games in one season?

It's been at least 1 week since he's ****ed a season up that bad. I'm sure it will never happen again, especially at a program like Aggie that is the hallmark of sensibility and stability.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's been at least 1 week since he's ****ed a season up that bad. I'm sure it will never happen again, especially at a program like Aggie that is the hallmark of sensibility and stability.

Lets be real though, Jimbo is walking into a great situation.

He has Kenny Hill for his senior year right? and right behind him, he has those two 5* kids in Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray that can take over. Plus, didnt A&M just sign that kid Martell out of Vegas?

On 12/8/2017 at 10:59 PM, Supersuavesky said:

Why are you still doing this?o.O

And I'm only slightly worried. It's closer to home but Frost and crew have already been to visit him and all of his twitter chatter seems to indicate he's solid. 

I see you are unfamiliar of how aggies think they are hot **** national top-5 program.

#38 overall, OG Trey Hill commits today-signs are pointing to Georgia

December 20

#10 overall, OG Jamaree Salyer-definitely Georgia

#16 overall, OT Cade Mayes-50/50 Clemson/Georgia. Tennessee is still out

#22 overall, DE Brenton Cox-Crystal Balls rolling in for Georgia. Guy on another board that I trust is saying its pretty much a done deal.

Georgia is also getting Micah Parsons last visit on the 15th before he commits on the 20th. I dont even know if we would have room for him if he wanted to commit. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

#38 overall, OG Trey Hill commits today-signs are pointing to Georgia

December 20

#10 overall, OG Jamaree Salyer-definitely Georgia

#16 overall, OT Cade Mayes-50/50 Clemson/Georgia. Tennessee is still out

#22 overall, DE Brenton Cox-Crystal Balls rolling in for Georgia. Guy on another board that I trust is saying its pretty much a done deal.

Georgia is also getting Micah Parsons last visit on the 15th before he commits on the 20th. I dont even know if we would have room for him if he wanted to commit. 

Doesn’t tOSU Still have a dog in the fight for Cade?

also would you guys even want Parsons? Its strange that a lot of programs have dropped him or dropped their interest in him like tOSU and PSU when early on in his recruitment they were heavy favorites

18 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Doesn’t tOSU Still have a dog in the fight for Cade?

also would you guys even want Parsons? Its strange that a lot of programs have dropped him or dropped their interest in him like tOSU and PSU when early on in his recruitment they were heavy favorites

He's still going to Penn State.