The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

22 minutes ago, GreenShore said:

Parsons will only go somewhere that he can stay out of trouble.

Penn State and OU are the only two options of schools he's interested in that his parents will allow him to go.

I'm glad he's not on our radar anymore. Not like we need him. The line is already deep af and young and w/ Cox and Vincent already committed for next year, it seems like he's not a dire need. Can't say his talent wouldn't be nice to have but his antics? Nah, let someone else deal w/ it.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm glad he's not on our radar anymore. Not like we need him. The line is already deep af and young and w/ Cox and Vincent already committed for next year, it seems like he's not a dire need. Can't say his talent wouldn't be nice to have but his antics? Nah, let someone else deal w/ it.

I definitely agree with you.

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Artur Sitkowski flips to Rutgers

He is somehow a top 150 player despite the fact that he can't throw a football, and I'm pretty sure IMG benched him because he was so bad. Two sites even have him in the top 100

What happened with him? Looked like he could spin the football quite a bit from his junior tape. I mean...Rutgers...yikes.

It’s sounding more and more like Emory Jones is going to wind up at Alabama. If that happens, Jarren Williams likely heads to Columbus. Emory was Plan A, but Williams is a better passer and decent athlete. Just not the same upside as Jones. OSU just offered Williams, so could be reading the tea leaves there. 

Sitkowski has all the arm talent in the world but when defenders are barreling down on him he panics. His family puts a lot of pressure on him which isn't good for the kid. It just seems as if he doesn't process information well if his first read isn't open which leaves him susceptible for taking a lot of hits. That ultimately leads to INTs.

Jarren Williams is the most underrated QB this cycle. I think OSU will get a gem if they can land him.

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

And if we dont' get either, no biggie, Tate will be available another couple years anyway. It's a nice luxury to have someone sit a full year beforehand but I doubt Tate will be a three year guy anyway.

I don’t know, I have a feeling Tate could be special. Dude runs the read option so well.