The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

18 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

@Supersuavesky do you know where you guys stand with Otito Ogbonnia? I know he's coming off his OV.

I think it's down to Nebraska, Tennessee, UCLA and Texas Tech.

Not sure to be honest.

He was brought in to replace our lone DT recruit in Masry Mapieu who won't qualify. It may be too late for us to get in with him. Haven't heard anything about him coming to Lincoln.

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

If Kirby wants him, he's all Georgia. Will depend on how dominoes fall for the rest of the targets, but if Georgia gets Walker, Bush, Davis, Walthour, and Campbell, Reese is Michigan. If Walker goes anywhere else, Reese to Georgia. 

I feel confident that UGA is landing Campbell, FWIW.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

A flood of Crystal Balls coming in at 247 for Nicholas Petit-Frere to Ohio State.  As of now his CB% is 71% Ohio State, 19% Florida, 5% Bama, 5% cloudy.  Absolutely huge get for the Buckeyes if this comes to pass.

https://247sports.com/Player/Nicholas-Petit-Frere-86950

Feel like he may need a year to add size, but should be a monster when he's ready. Sucks to see him go to OSU, especially since it seemed the Schiano departure was supposedly having some impact on his decision

9 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Feel like he may need a year to add size, but should be a monster when he's ready. Sucks to see him go to OSU, especially since it seemed the Schiano departure was supposedly having some impact on his decision

I expect we see Isaiah Prince slide from RT to LT this year, which would give NPF a redshirt year to bulk up and adjust to college.  Thayer Munford or Brandon Bowen likely step in at RT and neither one projects to move to the left side in the future.  Prince was awful at RT in 2016, but was one of the better ones in the country in 2017, a lot of maturity and improvement from year to year.

10 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Word is that OSU gave him advanced notice that it would be happening.