The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:12 PM, CWood21 said:

Looks like Oklahoma got a few new commits in DeShaun White, Brendan Radley-Hiles, and Nik Bonitto.  Anyone shed some light on these guys?

Not big, not fast, but balls. The angles he takes, the anticipation, football I.Q., ball skills. Dude is a stud

14 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I think y'all were pitching Friday as a SDE, but I'd be surprised if he didn't end up at DT, regardless of what he was told.

Yeah, DE seems to be the immediate plan. But if a tweener between the two spots. Could be best as an undersized DT, but the class is loaded there. Can’t have enough good talent on the d-line I guess.

CB Marcus Johnson decommitted from USC today, been a looooong time committ and his older brother Greg Johnson is a current SC CB. 

Kid loves USC, most likely was told there may not be a schollie for him with us only having 18-19 rides this year, sucks but that’s recruiting. 

Hopefully this means we’re in line for some bigger fish to close out the last 3-5 slots in our class. If we can close with a handful of these guys I’ll be ecstatic. 

CB Isaac Taylor Stuart: rumors are he may be SEC bound (Georgia/AM?)

CB Olaijah Griffin: decommitts for UGLA. Probably my favorite pure cover guy in this class. 

OL Penei Sewell: we only have two OL committs and need his size. Bama/UO are in pursuit. Think it’s a Bama/SC battle. 

DL Trent Thompson: we landed his buddy Trevor Trout out of Mizzou. A LARGE man, think he stays in state but I can hope. 

WR Devon Williams: would be fine with just ASB in this class but if there room Williams is a huge fluid athlete. Oregon looms. 

LB Solomon Tuliaupupu: we already have a great LB class but the guys is a stud. If he wants to be a Trojan he’s a must take. 

DB Julius Irvin: still think he ends up in South bend but we’ll see. 

We may take another RB as well but Stepp is enough in my book. 

If anyone has any insight to any of the above players feel free to comment