The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

So USC has a solid shot at closing with Devon Williams, Julius Irivin, Isaac Taylor Stuart (Bama really wants him though), Penei Sewell, Olaijah Griffin, and Solomon Tuliaupupu.

This would be a great finish if we could pull it off.

Obviously we would need some attrition to bring in that many guys since we are pretty full, but if we want all of them I'm guessing that the room has been made.

20 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So USC has a solid shot at closing with Devon Williams, Julius Irivin, Isaac Taylor Stuart (Bama really wants him though), Penei Sewell, Olaijah Griffin, and Solomon Tuliaupupu.

This would be a great finish if we could pull it off.

Obviously we would need some attrition to bring in that many guys since we are pretty full, but if we want all of them I'm guessing that the room has been made.

xM3NH4F.gif

8 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

haha I'm scared ya'll are going to get Sewell. Pretty confident about William.s Not confident about OG.

Williams might not be as solid as you think.

USC supposedly has made up a lot of ground with him.

Wiltfong and a couple others put in crystal balls for USC after his official visit.

And, I read he talked with much more enthusiasm about the Trojans than he ever has before.

Obviously things change fast in recruiting and he recently had his official with Oregon which could've changed things.

If you guys got Hall, Crocker (I've been a fan for a while) and Williams that would be quite the haul.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

23 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not hard to find out more about him. Go to 247's rankings, scroll down 7 spots from number 1, and you're at his profile since he's the #8 recruit in the country.

In 2019 which means a lot can change in both ranking and commitment. And that is 247's own ranking not composite which has him "only" 44.

Jumping the gun on that level of excitement.

23 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not hard to find out more about him. Go to 247's rankings, scroll down 7 spots from number 1, and you're at his profile since he's the #8 recruit in the country.

You could also give it a couple of years but instead of 247, just Big10 passing stats. scroll down 7 spots from 1. He should be right in between the QB from IOWA and QB from IND