Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

He had a lot of talent coming out of LSU if I remember right. I'm going to refer to my LSU subject matter expert... @oldman9er what say you? Worth the pick up? 

I say why not kick the tires on him. Like you said he's got talent and if he screws up again we can just cut him ourselves. I think he's got better upside than most corners on our roster.

15 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I say why not kick the tires on him. Like you said he's got talent and if he screws up again we can just cut him ourselves. I think he's got better upside than most corners on our roster.

Agreed. Small risk, huge reward if he understands he's one strike away from being out the league. They all can't be choir boys. I think its a gamble worth taking. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You posted something on it yesterday. But I guess maybe he's not ready yet.

Oh yeah, just that we had released him because I was giving you credit for calling it :P I assumed that was to free up the space for Tank, but there was never any official word on activating tank so far as I know. Now we will have to release someone else to activate Tank, though to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if we can him for the season. At this point, I'm not sure that he's returning next year given that he's a free agent and we have several people at his spot. He may look for more opportunity elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just released Ray Ray to activate Carradine. 

So is Marsh going to be used as a OLB or DE? How do those two moves even make sense? 

Wasn't he used as a LB with the Seahawks? I assume that's what Saleh intends to do.