Jump to content
goldfishwars

Draft Rumors

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I hope we don’t trade up to #1

If you guys don't land Cousins, do you think you would trade from 5 to 4 to get your guy if the Browns have several trade partners?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pnies20 said:

If you guys don't land Cousins, do you think you would trade from 5 to 4 to get your guy if the Browns have several trade partners?

I think they will, like the Bears did last year. Rosen to Denver is near lock imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

If you guys don't land Cousins, do you think you would trade from 5 to 4 to get your guy if the Browns have several trade partners?

If Rosen is there yes. They apparently love him. Elway will be aggressive. We should send them a pick and Talib. But Talib likely gets the axe before that. We have some picks to give up. 

Edited by Counselor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Browns should move down from 4 to 5 for 109 and Talib and be happy.

It’ll take your 2nd. I doubt this FO wants Talib at this point. Also I believe we’ll either sign Breeland or Trumaine Johnson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

It’ll take your 2nd. I doubt this FO wants Talib at this point. Also I believe we’ll either sign Breeland or Trumaine Johnson.

You can’t have it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You can’t have it

Just wishful thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Browns should move down from 4 to 5 for 109 and Talib and be happy.

I could see a team offering a nice package of picks to jump ahead of you guys. Not sure I’d give up that leverage for a 32 year old corner and a 4th rounder.

Guess it depends on the level of interest and who offers what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Counselor said:

You can’t have it

Fine. Then you can't trade to #4.

 

A 4th round pick is worth jack.

Aqib Talib is a piece of crap human being and a 32 year old player with a fat cap number. You aren't finding a trade partner for Talib. You're going to have to cut him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Fine. Then you can't trade to #4.

 

A 4th round pick is worth jack.

Aqib Talib is a piece of crap human being and a 32 year old player with a fat cap number. You aren't finding a trade partner for Talib. You're going to have to cut him.

I don’t like you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Fine. Then you can't trade to #4.

 

A 4th round pick is worth jack.

Aqib Talib is a piece of crap human being and a 32 year old player with a fat cap number. You aren't finding a trade partner for Talib. You're going to have to cut him.

Must know Aqib personally to have that opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Or read the news.

After his fights with Michael Crabtree (are you a Crabtree fan?) what has Talib done to be regarded as a "crap human being?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×