Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

Just now, pnies20 said:

If you guys don't land Cousins, do you think you would trade from 5 to 4 to get your guy if the Browns have several trade partners?

I think they will, like the Bears did last year. Rosen to Denver is near lock imo.

3 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

If you guys don't land Cousins, do you think you would trade from 5 to 4 to get your guy if the Browns have several trade partners?

If Rosen is there yes. They apparently love him. Elway will be aggressive. We should send them a pick and Talib. But Talib likely gets the axe before that. We have some picks to give up. 

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Browns should move down from 4 to 5 for 109 and Talib and be happy.

It’ll take your 2nd. I doubt this FO wants Talib at this point. Also I believe we’ll either sign Breeland or Trumaine Johnson.

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Browns should move down from 4 to 5 for 109 and Talib and be happy.

I could see a team offering a nice package of picks to jump ahead of you guys. Not sure I’d give up that leverage for a 32 year old corner and a 4th rounder.

Guess it depends on the level of interest and who offers what.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

You can’t have it

Fine. Then you can't trade to #4.

A 4th round pick is worth jack.

Aqib Talib is a piece of crap human being and a 32 year old player with a fat cap number. You aren't finding a trade partner for Talib. You're going to have to cut him.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Aqib Talib is a piece of crap human being and a 32 year old player with a fat cap number. You aren't finding a trade partner for Talib. You're going to have to cut him.

I don’t like you

10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Must know Aqib personally to have that opinion.

Archived