2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Josh Allen proving what we thought. Lamar Jackson also looks like a first round pick.

I'm legitimately laughing at anyone who uses players throwing in shorts as legitimate crutches in an argument.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'm legitimately laughing at anyone who uses players throwing in shorts as legitimate crutches in an argument.

I had these thoughts on guys before the combine. As long as one doesn't completely show what I didn't expect just confirming my initial thoughts.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I had these thoughts on guys before the combine. As long as one doesn't completely show what I didn't expect just confirming my initial thoughts.

Even if they do something completely in shorts than they did in pads, are you really going to change your evaluation?

Watson is another good example. I saw him throw last season at the combine and it reaffirmed my thoughts. Mahomes and Trubisky were on the same field so it's great to see the level of talent. Watson came in as my top QB and gave me reason to believe that leaving the combine.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Even if they do something completely in shorts than they did in pads, are you really going to change your evaluation?

Let's say there's an expectation someone runs 4.53. If he runs a 4.39 I might give that prospect some additional love. So in a sense, yes.

Archived