2018 NFL Combine Talk

G08

48 minutes ago, Bearsfancro said:

Shaquem Griffin with monster Combine, what are his projections, 4th or lower rds?

Lance Zurlein had him at 5-6 rounds.

He'll probably go day three, maybe late day 2. He's got the build/speed of a modern NFL linebacker, but he's not an elite prospect by any means.

Assuming the Bears stay at 8, you have to assume one of Edmunds, Nelson, or Davenport will be the pick, IMO. Will be curious to see what happens with some of the corners, but none of them will be freaks like the above 3. 

On 02/03/2018 at 5:08 PM, IronMike84 said:

Kareem Hunt ran a 4.62. People who like Sony will still take Sony in the first three rounds.

I'll gladly take him on the later rounds. Doubt he lasts past the 2nd though.

3 hours ago, Blaize4488 said:

Assuming the Bears stay at 8, you have to assume one of Edmunds, Nelson, or Davenport will be the pick, IMO. Will be curious to see what happens with some of the corners, but none of them will be freaks like the above 3. 

This tough. I think Davenport goes to the bucs. If it’s Nelson vs Edmunds. I am going to lean to Nelson. 

2 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Let’s say we draft edmunds. How would the lb Corp look

Floyd, DT59, kwitkowski, Edmunds ?

floyd, DT59, Edmunds, someone ? 

You play Edmunds inside and let him led the team in tackles for the next 13 years.

3 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

Let’s say we draft edmunds. How would the lb Corp look

Floyd, DT59, kwitkowski, Edmunds ?

floyd, DT59, Edmunds, someone ? 

I think it the moment it is - 

Floyd - Trevathan - Kwiatkoski - Edmunds

When in nickel Kwiatkoski drops out and Floyd puts his hand down. 

Still there will be primary passrusher(s) added. When all is said and done the second option you listed would be what we end with if we draft Edmunds. 

Archived