The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

A couple of weeks ago I needed a new HP keyboard, so I went to Wal Mart, and bough a new one. It was not a brand name and it has a hair trigger when I type in a word sometimes it adds in a extra letter. So the bottom line is a fourth round keyboard is like a fourth RB it just doesn't work. So today i will go back to Staples with my hat in hand and pay the extra $ 8 bucks and get a HP keyboard.

$7

11 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

A couple of weeks ago I needed a new HP keyboard, so I went to Wal Mart, and bough a new one. It was not a brand name and it has a hair trigger when I type in a word sometimes it adds in a extra letter. So the bottom line is a fourth round keyboard is like a fourth RB it just doesn't work. So today i will go back to Staples with my hat in hand and pay the extra $ 8 bucks and get a HP keyboard.

$7

Non brand keyboard would be an excellent toy if you knew how to use it. 😝

Edited by JetsandI

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Congrats man. Very blessed man you are. Happy to hear everyone is healthy and doing great.

1 hour ago, xrade said:

Congrats!  Hope Mum and all are doing well. Do not let her grow up to be a Jet fan. 

Appreciate the kind words. Both are happy and well. Just got home now so they didn’t keep them in long ❤️

17 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Appreciate the kind words. Both are happy and well. Just got home now so they didn’t keep them in long ❤️

Yeah, I am wondering when the drive through delivery service will start. It would be like ordering a Big Mac. 

Man I’m getting anxiety about my new house. So I bought a house a couple weeks ago. The exact area my wife and I wanted (and school district for the kids) with a big yard and all.

Odd situation is that renters are there until April (make no mistake I got April’s rent at closing 😉). So this has left my wife and I a whole month to think of ideas. We are pumping a ton of money into the backyard. And man is this going to take work. For example outside of the concrete work... me and my brother are going to be doing the rest of the work. It’ll save us like 25k doing it ourselves. But we’ve decided to kinda go a modern style with the whole area. Doing a big outdoor kitchen area with my grill, smoker and flat top. With 2 big TVs behind that and a big bar area looking at it.

I've been trying to find ways to get motivated to work out. But doing this project starting May 1st should keep me in shape this summer in the Texas heat.

Pool will have to hold off a year or 2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Too bad you aren't living in Waco to meet Chip and Joanna.

Above ground pool or in ground pool?

Oddly Chip went my rivals high school. The town next door.

But yes that’s where my wife got her inspiration for it all. She has a great vision for these things. I’m just the muscle and handyman behind it. And by handyman... I mean her and my brother telling me what I need to do next.

Pool will be under ground. We’ll put the pool right next to the bar, grill area, where you can see the tv from the pool. And my wife wants a sitting area inside the pool there with a table as well. Nice 8 seater above ground hot tub is coming with the house. So in a year or 2 time. The equity in our house, should be enough to make putting in a pool easy. Heck we haven’t even moved in yet, and I bet could sell the house for 50k more than what we paid for it (deal was under the table Bc my best friend was the selling agent as well, and the guy just wanted to sell the house to be done renting it). So we got a steal.

• Like 1