The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I was skeptical through the first 2 episodes but 3 and 4 have absolutely nailed it for me. Episode 3 was by far my favorite, and now Episode 4 is by far my favorite. I hope they keep improving like this because the story is getting better and better with each episode.

Gina as an ex-shock trooper was such perfect casting. She fits that role perfectly.

i agree. She is built like a warrior.

it aint some waif throwing Mando around

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yep, big success casting a former UFC fighter for that role. She looks the part, she's got acting chops. Overall just 10/10 casting.

And, if I do say so myself, she's a friggin babe.

way more believeable than Wonder Woman

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Shockingly poor preparation from Disney before the holiday season.

3 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Apparently they didn't produce Baby Yoda intentionally because it was very likely to leak and spoil the reveal. They likely lost millions in doing so, but it was the right move.

It was a good move.  There were Iron Man infinity gauntlets for sale before Endgame came out, so they're right, it would have been spoiled.

Orrrr, people might have been really confused and thought it was for Ep9.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Then i would have been convinced there was a time travel plotline!

Next level deception.  Disney starts selling toys ahead of big movies for presumed characters, that don't turn out to be in the movie.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:18 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Apparently they didn't produce Baby Yoda intentionally because it was very likely to leak and spoil the reveal. They likely lost millions in doing so, but it was the right move.

Definitely agree.  Disney does something right and everybody’s too focused on all they’ve done wrong to appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Definitely agree.  Disney does something right and everybody’s too focused on all they’ve done wrong to appreciate it.

Hey, i'm just over here excited to see what is next in the travels of Mando and Baby Yoda.  The end of Episode 1 of this series has been the best Star Wars moment for me since the end part of Return of the Jedi.

24 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Hey, i'm just over here excited to see what is next in the travels of Mando and Baby Yoda.  The end of Episode 1 of this series has been the best Star Wars moment for me since the end part of Return of the Jedi.

Mine was the finale of Rebels

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Haven't seen any of Rebels, but I might now that it's all on Disney+.  I saw about 30% of the Clone Wars show because my kids went through that a couple years back.

last two seasons of Rebels is dope as all hell. I legit cried at a couple parts toward the end of the final season