Free Agency 2018 || Redskins Re-Signings

e16bball

I tell you I liked Smiths introduction. Said he saw things that made this offense look fun and I do agree it’s a good fit. It’s nice to hear fun of course he’s making money but he spoke with a genuine tone and I think he actually feels like we will put things around him and give him a chance to win with those pieces and not trade him once we get those pieces around him. We will see but I actually like Smith I think he fits here perfectly

23 minutes ago, Marcus21 said:

The only thing that matters for me is wins. I could care less if Alex has less stats than Kirk.... Alex can throw for 2500 yards for all I care if we are a playoff team. We had a stat stuffer with a losing record.....

Can not agree more. Fantasy Football has really poisoned some minds. ( not speaking of anyone here, mind you, just in general )

I am not at all dazzled by 4k yards, 30 TD seasons, if the winning and playoff shots don't follow. 

Watching the Redskins/Hawks game on NFLN right now. Fun stuff. :) 

That block in the back by Catalina? on the Vernon catch and run 4th quarter? next play, he gets beaten inside for a Kirk sack... wow.. I'd have cut him instantly.

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Can not agree more. Fantasy Football has really poisoned some minds. ( not speaking of anyone here, mind you, just in general )

I am not at all dazzled by 4k yards, 30 TD seasons, if the winning and playoff shots don't follow. 

Watching the Redskins/Hawks game on NFLN right now. Fun stuff. :) 

That block in the back by Catalina? on the Vernon catch and run 4th quarter? next play, he gets beaten inside for a Kirk sack... wow.. I'd have cut him instantly.

Lol we had no one else healthy, Catalina was our 3rd string Guard.  The Oline was massacred last year.  I’ve never seen a single unit get hammered so hard in one season.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Lol we had no one else healthy, Catalina was our 3rd string Guard.  The Oline was massacred last year.  I’ve never seen a single unit get hammered so hard in one season.

Yeah, I figured as much, but still. It's so obnoxious to see a player make a nice YAC play.. only to have some fatty do something so mind-numbingly flagrant, unnecessary, and stupid. 

He would have been walking home naked from Seattle, this day. >:( 

and Baldwin wide open for that walk in TD at the end? wtf ???? 

Norman looked so PO'd that I'm assuming #23 didn't pick up Baldwin.. though granted Norman tried and failed miserably to press Baldwin at the LOS. Who was #23 last year? 

whoops. sorry for derail. Got caught up in it, lolz.

54 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Yeah, we had guys that we picked up on Tuesday, starting that Sunday (see: Dallas game). The OL coach didn't even have a chance to learn the guy's name that he's yelling at in the game.

19 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, we had guys that we picked up on Tuesday, starting that Sunday (see: Dallas game). The OL coach didn't even have a chance to learn the guy's name that he's yelling at in the game.

Chiefs OL battled injuries as well and so did their defense and Conley too. 

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

A few I do know that. You are right. I just don't think anyone had it near as bad as we did last year. We had a salary cap issue at the end of the year, if you remember, where we couldn't have signed Zach Brown to an extension even if we wanted to because we had to account for all the guys on IR for cap purposes.

36 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

A few I do know that. You are right. I just don't think anyone had it near as bad as we did last year. We had a salary cap issue at the end of the year, if you remember, where we couldn't have signed Zach Brown to an extension even if we wanted to because we had to account for all the guys on IR for cap purposes.

Yes, I think we had the most the onky the team that comes close to the walking wounded we had is the Ravens. Their O battled injuries all year long. Yanda missed most of the season, Flaccew had the back injury in training camp, Maclin missed a month, Perriman dealt with a concussion, their Kenneth Dixon tore his ACL and Terrance West battled injuries but they lucked out and found Collins ok the waiver wire. Urban got hurt on D, Brandon Williams missed some games with injury and so did Jimmy Smith with a torn AChillies in week 12.

On 3/17/2018 at 7:45 PM, turtle28 said:

The chiefs WR core is a joke .. take hill and Kelce out and there irrelevant . 

honestly who's gonna be afraid of Wilson and Conley .

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

The chiefs WR core is a joke .. take hill and Kelce out and there irrelevant . 

honestly who's gonna be afraid of Wilson and Conley .

Last year, we had even less than they had in terms of imparting fear in opposing defenses.

They also had the #1 rusher to keep defenses honest.

Archived