The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Bosa and Chase Young could be on the field together if Bosa stayed for 4 years (not that he ever would have). Scary thought. Chase is the most dominant player in the country by a mile. 

Bye week followed by a couple gimmes. I’d guess they’ll be 2nd with the 1st CFP release in a couple weeks. 

LSU will be 1st if they beat Auburn

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

After that, I truly believe we're the best team in the country. Would've shut them out if not for a blocked punt yielding great field position

Especially with Tua having surgery, I think the only team that compares is LSU.  Every other team is behind this year, though I probably would've said that even without the Tua injury.  LSU and Ohio State just seem like much more complete teams than the rest of CFB this year.  Crazy how some idiots on radio still talking about how it's Alabama and Clemson and you could maybe add Ohio State to the conversation.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

Especially with Tua having surgery, I think the only team that compares is LSU.  Every other team is behind this year, though I probably would've said that even without the Tua injury.  LSU and Ohio State just seem like much more complete teams than the rest of CFB this year.  Crazy how some idiots on radio still talking about how it's Alabama and Clemson and you could maybe add Ohio State to the conversation.

Bama’s offense is right there with a healthy Tua but aren’t as well rounded this year with their defense. 

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Bama’s offense is right there with a healthy Tua but aren’t as well rounded this year with their defense. 

That's my point.  I think LSU and Ohio State have both and I think Bama's defense and Clemson's inconsistencies put them behind LSU and Ohio State.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raves said:

That's my point.  I think LSU and Ohio State have both and I think Bama's defense and Clemson's inconsistencies put them behind LSU and Ohio State.

Right now there is no offense that compares with tOSU. LSU can sling it but they can not run the ball. 

tOSU is by far the best balanced attack in the nation. No other top tier team comes close to them. I think before today tOSU was the only offense in top5 in passing yards per attempt and top5 in rushing yards per attempt. Passing prolly dipped cause of the rain today

Edited by buno67