The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

OK, as you may know the game is being moved from FS1 to BTN because of playoff baseball having been rained out a few days ago.

Why not FX, which is more widely distributed in the US than BTN?

Well, on March 19 of this year, 21st Century Fox, which owned FX, FS1, and BTN, spun off the Fox network, its national cable sports networks, BTN, the news networks, MNTV, and all its local TV stations into a company called Fox Corporation. The following day, the rest of 21st Century Fox merged with Disney, which owns ABC and ESPN.

Therefore, Fox Sports can no longer use FX as an overflow channel for sport event telecasts, but ESPN now can (and has done so with a UFC event that conflicted with ESPN's college football coverage last month).

On 10/16/2019 at 11:52 AM, Mastercheddaar said:

I agree. I'll relax once we are up by 3 scores. I hate these easily overlooked games before a huge game at night on a different day other than Saturday. It makes me nervous. 

That is all

MC

Time to relax folks

they need to investigate this grounds crew though

id have to imagine coating the field with KY jelly is not on the up and up

• Like 2

We’ve scored more then anyone else has against NU already tonight and are just toying with them. 

Its time for our first real test. I know MSU has a top 5 defense, but Wisky’s is better still and has some challenges in guys like Taylor on offense. 

We’ve blown everyone out so far this year. It’s time to learn what this team really is against a top 10 team. 

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

We’ve scored more then anyone else has against NU already tonight and are just toying with them. 

Its time for our first real test. I know MSU has a top 5 defense, but Wisky’s is better still and has some challenges in guys like Taylor on offense. 

We’ve blown everyone out so far this year. It’s time to learn what this team really is against a top 10 team. 

The boys are going to be excited to play against a real team.