Cardinals sign Sam Bradford

marky mark

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Cant wait for the $ because this dude was shutdown last year with no fresh injuries. I hope he is not THE plan for the Cards this year.

I would expect he is given a gap starter contract ... 1 or 2 years ... $12M per year.

Timing of the deal, likely signals something along these lines

Just now, CriminalMind said:

I would expect he is given a gap starter contract ... 1 or 2 years ... $12M per year.

Timing of the deal, likely signals something along these lines

Looks like he got 20m for a year’s work. Every football player needs this guy’s agent.

$20 mil with another potential $20 mil, and all he had to do was show up one week last year.

Dude hit the freaking lottery when he declared for the NFL draft, and it seems like there's plenty of stupid NFL teams willing to pay for what potential he could have had, instead of recognizing the fact that the man can't make it a quarter of the season without sneezing and blowing out one joint or another in his body.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Has Sam had the best career ever? Like went number one when the rookie scale was nuts.

anyone have his career earnings? Has to be well over 100$ Mil. And the dude has done nothing his whole career..

hes the equivalent of Jalens keep getting those Cheks type player 

Juwan Howard of Qbs

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

$20 mil with another potential $20 mil, and all he had to do was show up one week last year.

Dude hit the freaking lottery when he declared for the NFL draft, and it seems like there's plenty of stupid NFL teams willing to pay for what potential he could have had, instead of recognizing the fact that the man can't make it a quarter of the season without sneezing and blowing out one joint or another in his body.

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Just shows us all how desperate teams are for a starting QB. Even an average, injury prone one. 

Archived