Carlos Hyde to sign for Browns

AustrianNiner

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Alshon Jeffrey said something similar last off-season...and he did end up winning an SB.

#NotSayingJustSaying

Yeah didn’t he mean it with the bears though. 

No body has nothing on Jason Terry

who actually tattooed it. Talk is cheap.. 

Just saw that the miners paid a crappier RB more money oh wow. 

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The math works pretty much perfectly there, and it makes a ton of sense for Buffalo. Especially if Barkley, Chubb go 2,3

They could take Chubb at 4 and pair him with Garrett for the next decade. However, since the team really needs help at CB, I could see them doing this trade with the Bills and take Josh Jackson at #12 and then with the other Bills pick take Harold Landry.

So what would you rather have. Bradley Chubb or Josh Jackson + Harold Landry

go to pack and while I think this doesn't necessarily mean that they don't drive Park Lee I think that it means that they might not because if they did mention that they were talking about possibly being willing to trade out of that pic and I wonder if they are looking at maybe somebody who really wants Barkley would be willing to move up and they can acquire even more picks. This is another move I really like from the Browns as much as I hate to admit it as a Steelers fan. It gives them so much versatility in the draft. And as much as I don't particularly love the Tyrod Taylor trade that trade does give them some versatility in the first round if they are not absolutely in love with a quarterback although we all expect them to. I mean they could go offensive line but in all honesty is there an offensive lineman that really fits that top five mold I don't know if there is or not I'm genuinely asking that question. They could also go defense while we all have our expectations again it comes back to you having draft versatility. Honestly they're starting to play things out in a different regard but as far as versatility much in the way the Pittsburgh Steelers like to enter the draft not in the same method but seemingly in a very similar mentality. The fact is look how successful the Steelers have been doing things their way. Okay maybe I'm starting to buy into the Browns like a fool just a little. 

24 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

They could take Chubb at 4 and pair him with Garrett for the next decade. However, since the team really needs help at CB, I could see them doing this trade with the Bills and take Josh Jackson at #12 and then with the other Bills pick take Harold Landry.

So what would you rather have. Bradley Chubb or Josh Jackson + Harold Landry

@Superman(DH23) is dating Josh Jackson so I'm sure he'd pick option #2. Or at least they were dating as of a few weeks ago...something may have changed since then.

42 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah didn’t he mean it with the bears though. 

No body has nothing on Jason Terry

who actually tattooed it. Talk is cheap.. 

Just saw that the miners paid a crappier RB more money oh wow. 

Pretty sure Hyde would look crappier in Shanahan's system until he learns how to catch, pass block, and move well in open space.

46 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

@Superman(DH23) is dating Josh Jackson so I'm sure he'd pick option #2. Or at least they were dating as of a few weeks ago...something may have changed since then.

Youre funny.  Im an iowa homer and personally i value actual play on the field over 40 times.  

Anyways, no i dont want you guys to take Landry and Jackson, bc i want the Bears to draft Landry (or Davenport, im still kinda torn) & Jackson.

Archived