Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, green machine said:

I believe that if Fulles signed the tender with the Bears, he could no longer sign with another team.

Correct. Fuller can only be a Bear or a Packer under the terms of the offer sheet he signed. It's been reported that another team wrote an offer sheet that Fuller turned down.

7 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Like I said before, I wouldn't blame anybody here for thinking I'm full of it though. 

I ran the math, dude is legit:

Due to simple harmonic motion the period of oscillation of a dangling Slinky is:

638dd14787cfc26f8d0cca68a2acc02292f78aac

Where T is the time of the period of oscillation, m is the mass of the Slinky and k is the spring constant of the Slinky.

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

So Gute goes from an idiot at the beginning of this thread, to a potential ice cold calculating guy with a plan by page 9? Somebody better shower this place with anti depressants. 

I was thinking more along the lines of a lifetime membership to the Hemlock Society

Just now, Kepler said:

So Gute goes from an idiot at the beginning of this thread, to a potential ice cold calculating guy with a plan by page 9? Somebody better shower this place with anti depressants. 

IDK, maybe the simple solution would have been to exercise some patience and not castrate the guy one day into his first go at free agency.

Note, I'm not sculpting his bronze statue for Canton yet either.

4 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

They most definitely will.

Yeah I have to think Gutey and Ball are privy to some other information or did something sneaky here bc I can’t believe they think they can just straight up sign him from the bears without being matched. 

Gotta be another plan and not as cut and dry as thinking we can just sign him, right?

8 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

They most definitely will.

Of course they will. It’s their way to screw GB over. Although I’d argue GB knows the structure so any other players they are thinking about they would just need to act under the assumption Fuller signs.

It hurts the bears because it freezes them until they figure out all the details.

*edit: plus I don’t think Gute and them do this unless they feel good about the Bears not matching. Like it has to be better then a 50-50 shot. Otherwise it’s just literally forcing Chicago to play slightly more. I mean it’s not even over paying given the FA period. So they likely figure it’s a good shot of not being matched.

Archived