Sam Darnold Pro Day (3/21/18)

Mind Character

1 minute ago, REBEL65 said:

good call because Darnold will flame out like his former USC predecessors LEINART,SANCHEZ,BARKLEY,KESSLER just to name a few

The goat we came from Mississippi valley state. 

No one comes from there. 

I don’t like the school thing as a conclusive argument for or against a  pro.

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well list what you find important and tell me if he is better than the rest at those attributes.

I personally think that's a rather futile exercise. I don't believe successful Quarterbacking to be comprised of individual, rudimentary selections of things like who has the strongest arm or who is the most athletic. Taken alone, they mean fairly little to me and I look at it more as a sort of beauty pageant of hyperbole. I think there is more merit in judging a quarterback through an amalgamation of these things; placing a QB in a consistent 2nd in each of these subjective attribute competitions is personally more impressive to me than him 'winning' the strongest arm, for example.

I use the analogy of the element vs the compound.

Having one fantastic element is all well and good, but if you are able to combine two or three good ones, you have something far more special.

12 minutes ago, REBEL65 said:

good call because Darnold will flame out like his former USC predecessors LEINART,SANCHEZ,BARKLEY,KESSLER just to name a few

A truly lazy argument, if ever there was one.

WHITE, BRADFORD, BOMAR, JONES, BELL, KNIGHT.

That's your boy's hopes and dreams ruined right there.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

He doesn't have the strongest arm, he isn't the most accurate, he doesn't have the best deep ball, he isn't the least prone to turnovers, he doesn't score the most, he isn't the most athletic. He may evade pressure the best but that is probably it along with having a height advantage on Baker. I think what a lot like is that he "looks" like an NFL QB.

His intagibles are the best to

You have to remember he is only a 20 something year old qb competing against a bunch of 23 and 24 year old qb

I think he is the best under fire and the best At improvising. 

I think being a qb is 50% when things go right and 50% when things go bad. 

Sanrold osnt the best when things go right that is Rosen or Baker. He is the best when things go bad imo.

kizer sucked when things didn’t go right Kessler was good when scrambling. 

Hue likes qb who can nail th scheme. 

56 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

A truly lazy argument, if ever there was one.

WHITE, BRADFORD, BOMAR, JONES, BELL, KNIGHT.

That's your boy's hopes and dreams ruined right there.

well right back at you with your own lazy argument with your own list. 

1 hour ago, REBEL65 said:

Palmer ?! How about Bradford from OU funny think is Sanchez made it farther and was more accomplished then Bradford just saying 

Archived