Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Just now, roi34 said:

1-3 ours (should of traded mack to ourselves)

Boys prob 18-22

Bears 26-30

Gotta trade down one of those and grab extra 2nd

Have a feeling we will miss out on the elite secondary guys it might be the best choice if all the top crop is gone. Then again we get worked over like AP with a belt in trades. Not sure I trust them in getting good value

2 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Have a feeling we will miss out on the elite secondary guys it might be the best choice if all the top crop is gone. Then again we get worked over like AP with a belt in trades. Not sure I trust them in getting good value

True haha. First rounders at discount via raiders. Zona trades into top ten and gives up a third? Wtf!? 

Could of drafted a wr like tre smith or someone instead of Bryant

Just now, roi34 said:

True haha. First rounders at discount via raiders. Zona trades into top ten and gives up a third? Wtf!? 

For their QBotF. The Miami trade. Now we got Gruden also who trades switzer then gives up a third for Bryant. Yeah they can’t be trusted with trades. The only trade we won was against someone desperate and stupid (Jerry)

On Cooper: Honestly for whatever reason Carr lost faith in him. He was never comfortable with him as a target. I think the drops got to Carr. Coop has always been talented and is probably one of the best smoothest route runners in the NFL. 

On Carr: He isn’t elite, but he is absolutely serviceable. In 2016 he carried the Raiders to the playoffs. He may not have signature wins against KC and Den but he’s beaten Denver a couple of times heck he tore them apart this season. His first ever win came against KC. In 2016 he broke his finger and had to play them on a short week. That was the same game that some wizard knocked the balls tragetory in midair. If Carr doesn’t break his leg and the Raiders go 13-3 the playoffs are completely different. He’s not high on the problem list. 

On paying a QB 25 million: in the last 20 years there has been only a few teams that have had elite QBs who have played 10+ seasons:

colts

packers

Patriots

Saints

Chargers

Steelers

Cowboys

Eagles

It’s hard to find a long term guy if you’re just cycling through. 

58 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

On Cooper: Honestly for whatever reason Carr lost faith in him. He was never comfortable with him as a target. I think the drops got to Carr. Coop has always been talented and is probably one of the best smoothest route runners in the NFL. 

On Carr: He isn’t elite, but he is absolutely serviceable. In 2016 he carried the Raiders to the playoffs. He may not have signature wins against KC and Den but he’s beaten Denver a couple of times heck he tore them apart this season. His first ever win came against KC. In 2016 he broke his finger and had to play them on a short week. That was the same game that some wizard knocked the balls tragetory in midair. If Carr doesn’t break his leg and the Raiders go 13-3 the playoffs are completely different. He’s not high on the problem list. 

On paying a QB 25 million: in the last 20 years there has been only a few teams that have had elite QBs who have played 10+ seasons:

colts

packers

Patriots

Saints

Chargers

Steelers

Cowboys

Eagles

It’s hard to find a long term guy if you’re just cycling through. 

Got to build a real team first starting with the defense. 

10 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Got to build a real team first starting with the defense. 

Starts in middle and pass rush. Cbs aren't bad with conley and Worley and nick nelson should do well. Need MLB who can cover and tackle. Need safety to go with Joseph. And pass rusher.

Get those three and we can improve overnight immensely. Need two pass rushers really.

Just now, roi34 said:

Starts in middle and pass rush. Cbs aren't bad with conley and Worley and nick nelson should do well. Need MLB who can cover and tackle. Need safety to go with Joseph. And pass rusher.

Get those three and we can improve overnight immensely. Need two pass rushers really.

Gotta win in the trenches we need to build inside out. We need to actually invest in LBers. We neglected the LBer position for far too long. I’m not talking arm tackle slow lame guys like rolando. His tape was so horrible when he was at Alabama can’t believe he went in the first round

24 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Gotta win in the trenches we need to build inside out. We need to actually invest in LBers. We neglected the LBer position for far too long. I’m not talking arm tackle slow lame guys like rolando. His tape was so horrible when he was at Alabama can’t believe he went in the first round

Wanted roquan smith badly but he was taken. After that was hoping derwin James. 

We need another DT with hall and hurst as they seem more like pass rushers. Need a complete DT. 

57 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Wanted roquan smith badly but he was taken. After that was hoping derwin James. 

We need another DT with hall and hurst as they seem more like pass rushers. Need a complete DT. 

I thought James was an automatic. Didn’t even need to look at my tv. Then the conspiracy therory articles of us taking UCLA Miller came true and it felt numb. Almost every draft besides the obvious 2014  we have gold in our hands and we throw it away for plastic garbage. DJ Hayden. Trufant was obviously a better CB in college but we go with the life story kid that couldn’t turn his head around in college either. Then the Jihad Ward fiasco............. nobody was taking him in round 2. He was a 5-7 round prospect. Wtf is real anymore.

Archived