Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

want to see David Sharpe or Kirkland in at RT is Parker continues to be abused

I think sharpe actually blind in his right eye. Wouldn’t make him a very good RT if that’s true as guys coming from his right side would blow right past him. 

Our secondary might just be missing a FS and a Nickel Corner honestly. I like what I’ve seen from Conley, Worley, and somewhat on Joseph. I think they would look even better if we didn’t have the worst pass rush in NFL history. We need two edge guys, a mike, a off ball backer, and a free safety.

I’m still looking at Devin White, Two Edge Guys, and a FS with our Top 4 picks. This is a loaded defensive class in the first two rounds and we have to take advantage of it. 

2020 is the class that will be loaded with offensive talent. These classes aren’t balanced and we shouldn’t treat them as such. 

This was two years ago today. Other than the mangled finger and the brief McGloin interlude, it was so much fun.

In retrospect, It's fair to debate whether the 2016 team was as good as its record (probably not) and how good the roster really was at the time. But at the conclusion of the game two years ago today, not many fans would have thought we'd be here two years later. As much as I was trying (and failing) to temper my immediate expectations in November 2016, I confess that my expectations for November 2018 in November 2016 were the stuff of pleasant daydreams. Oh well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lC0VHZBeMQ

Archived