Suh Watch

titans0021

39 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's the only type he's been even after signing his mega deal with Miami. Speak to the Miami fans. Most of them acknowledge he's been their best defender, and has seen more double teams than anyone else they've ever seen. And he still found a way to make plays.

Suh is going to chase the cash. But he backs it up with his talent and play. Could he be going 90% instead of a full 100%? Possibly. But his 90% is better than most people's 100%. Also on a snaps-per-season basis, he's consistently on the field far more than other top notch defensive linemen like Geno Atkins or JJ Watt over the past few seasons.

Effort concerns me not. Just a question of whether we give him enough money that he sees fit to sign with us. If we do, great. If not, stinks but not the end of the world.

Cool beans.  

What you are saying is the word I've been hearing. I don't know. I haven't looked at him or really gave him much thought over the years. Unfortunately, narratives have been mostly what I've heard since I haven't really paid much attention to his play. Miami hasn't been a team I really tried to go out and see play. lol

I want the most impactful player he can be. If that means he is literally just causing chaos and not registering a sack, then that is awesome. I didn't see the Miami game vs us last year (Thankfully..lol )  so I don't know how he impacted the game then.

I'll take him and love it if he is here. But I'm not losing sleep if he isn't here. 

At this point I hope Suh makes a decision by tomorrow. Enough is enough already.

With the Jets jumping in that just makes me laugh. If they are throwing a boat load of cash at him that is absurd they can have him. They are not a contender to even make the playoffs with the state of their team let alone challenge for a Super Bowl. If all he wants to do is chase the money by all means go there.

If he picks the Jets it is all about the money. They are not even close to the same level of ready as the Rams, Titans and Saints. That being said I still feel he is going to the Rams or Titans and leaning towards Rams.

I don't understand why people say the Jets aren't viable. Their defense has alot of good parts. Leonard Williams, Jamal Adams, Marcus Maye, Avery Williamson, Darren Lee, Trumaine Johnson. Their offense isn't special, but if you look at production instead of potential, neither are we. We average 9 more yds a game and only 2 more points. Not to mention the Jets top rusher had more yds than our top rusher and they had two WRs who had more yards and the same or more TD's than our leading pass catcher.  

And if you look at how quickly we've rebounded from a bottom feeder into a viable team, I don't get how people see Suh looking at the Jets and think he's looking at the Colts

6 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Jets still have no QB I just don’t see them turning it around anytime soon. Plus the GOAT is still in their division I just don’t see the Jets as a real option. 

Josh McCown played better than Marcus Mariota last year. By a good bit too.

Now they've added Bridgewater and are sitting at #3 with an opportunity to pick a top QB. 

1 minute ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Now they've added Bridgewater and are sitting at #3 with an opportunity to pick a top QB. 

Considering the Jets ran better, caught, better, and threw better... You think they were the ones winning a playoff game and us picking in the top 3.

I get that teams can and do improve their record from one year yo another (us 2 years ago, jags last year)... But the Rams, Titans, and Saints are gearing up for a SB run. The Jets, with McCown and Teddy, are hoping to get to .500 next season... Huge difference in tiers... Huge...

5 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

That’s fine but Marcus was still able to get into the playoffs and win a game. The Jets still will not win the division and still maybe not be good enough for a WC spot

27 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

“soon” lol

I mean they literally have nothing to spend all that cap on. He could easily net the biggest one year deal in NFL history to go to the Jets. But he'd be going to the Jets. Hankins seems to be waiting which isn't a bad move on his part. Let Suh set the market but his market is probably way different in terms of actual interest. 

I just want the guy to make a decision already. I know what’s the hurry and it’s his right and yada yada but I just want to move on with the offseason. If we don’t sign him we have a big whole there. Yes we can move Jones over and we have Austin Johnson but those guys won’t do what we need to be done.

Yes we havnt lost our in Hankins if Suh signs else where and we still have the draft but I’m tired of constantly checking my Twitter to see what this guys going to do. 

The Titans are clearly waiting too since they havnt even looked into plan B yet they havnt set up any visits with anyone else yet. 

Cmon Suh make a decision

As a fan, I'm growing slightly frustrated with how long it's taking. As a person, I totally respect what he's doing. This is a big choice that affects his career and his family's life, he should get however much time teams are willing to give him to make his decision.

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

As a fan, I'm growing slightly frustrated with how long it's taking. As a person, I totally respect what he's doing. This is a big choice that affects his career and his family's life, he should get however much time teams are willing to give him to make his decision.

Yeah.  Even as a fan I slightly don't care. There isn't a deadline. Long as it's resonable time before the draft. I want them to be able to adjust their draft statergy. 

Archived