2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

3 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Not entirely sure. I'd settle for a package of CJ Chatham, Roniel Raudes and a flier. I like Chatham a lot.

Maybe @ramssuperbowl99 could chime in?

Not a fan of those guys, or of anyone in the Red Sox system except for Groome honestly. And I don't think they do that.

I also just don't think we trade Thames in general. He's been really marketable, the salary is reasonable, and we get mileage out of our bench bats too.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Is he racist or does that team employee just need to possess the sensitivity bus?

We don't know what he said. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say if despite being an excellent pitching coach he actually managed for getting fired for using a racial slur at work he probably doesn't have real modern views...

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We don't know what he said. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say if despite being an excellent pitching coach he actually managed for getting fired for using a racial slur at work he probably doesn't have real modern views...

Sounds like you could use the sensitivity bus...

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Gabe Kapler is a moron. Just gotta poke fun at that dude whenever I can lol.

Well Gabe can be sensitive. Stuff can rub him the wrong way sometimes. But the guy takes risks...he's got some real coconuts down there if you know what I mean.

(This message was not endorsed by the Kansas City Royals.)

Archived