2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

On 21/04/2018 at 9:23 AM, devils1854 said:

A lot of guys are getting close to 100 PAs. See what Ozzie Albies has done so far

• 6th in ISO
  • 6th in SLG
  • 4th(tie) HR
  • 1st in XBH

People were saying that more power was coming because of him adding the leg kick and tinkering with his swing a little, but this is crazy from someone that is 5'9 and maybe 160 pounds.

Maybe he'll be Atlanta's Jose Altuve 

14 hours ago, mission27 said:

Btw I’m not alleging anti yankee bias here

i think it has a lot more to do with group think and blind faith in these prospects lists we do

remember, Albert Pujols wasn’t a huge prospect either 

This doesn't excuse going off on an entirely pointless rant directed at people making aside comments that maybe there should be some tentative approach taken still since, it's April.

You're being a jackass, it's cute when it's a persona you play it's not when it dominates the thread and is all about your ego in a counterbalance to what you perceive to be group think. Ease back. Chill out.

15 hours ago, mission27 said:

I’m not talking about ESPN I’m talking about FF.  ESPN loves Judge.  Will never claim otherwise or that he doesn’t get enough attention.  Certain posters on here have been very skeptical of a Judge repeat and are gonna look silly.

People routinely called this guy "the face of baseball" like a month into last season. What are you talking about?

Archived