Favorable landing spots for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Shylo3716

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's enough out there to be concerned at this point. I wouldn't go so far to say that he's going to implode, but definitely things out there that will make you raise an eyebrow at the way he's behaved and he wouldn't be the first to actually implode. Saying he going to self destruct is a line that I feel is a little too strong, so I certainly wouldn't go that far out, but I just don't think it's a laughable opinion, just one that is a little out there further then where most may be. But obviously that's mainly semantics. 

Like I said it’s getting ridiculous at this point. Just buying into the BS that the media spews. It’s laughable 

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Why because they buy into the BS that the media feeds them?

No...you’d think that people from outside of New Orleans would buy the media feeds. People from New Orleans have a better sense who he is. 99% of the time people from New Orleans would be pounding the table for a successful Louisiana native...this is that other 1%.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

No...you’d think that people from outside of New Orleans would buy the media feeds. People from New Orleans have a better sense who he is. 99% of the time people from New Orleans would be pounding the table for a successful Louisiana native...this is that other 1%.

First off, Odell isn’t from New Orleans. He’s from Baton Rouge. Just because he’s from Louisiana it don’t mean anything.

secondly, how often is Odell even in Louisiana much less New Orleans? 

Third of all, you’re speculating based on the notion that people in New Orleans don’t want him to play for the Saints? Which like I said he isn’t even from. 

So basically you got nothing? This why y’all are part of the problem.

11 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

New England on line 1. Two first and two second round picks to move.

If the line about NE wanting Rosen is true then a 3-way trade would make sense with the Patriots getting 4th overall, Giants get a bunch of picks from NE and the Browns get OBJ.

10 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

If the line about NE wanting Rosen is true then a 3-way trade would make sense with the Patriots getting 4th overall, Giants get a bunch of picks from NE and the Browns get OBJ.

So the Browns would essentially trade #4 for OBJ? Yeeeesh.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So the Browns would essentially trade #4 for OBJ? Yeeeesh.

Maybe they get something back from NE in return? Either way you surely rather have OBJ than Saquon Barkley or Bradley Chubb.

9 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Maybe they get something back from NE in return? Either way you surely rather have OBJ than Saquon Barkley or Bradley Chubb.

I'm sure some would actually prefer an elite prospect in Barkley on a rookie deal for a number of years, than a wild OBJ coming off a major injury, asking for $20+ M.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm sure some would actually prefer an elite prospect in Barkley on a rookie deal for a number of years, than a wild OBJ coming off a major injury, asking for $20+ M.

Fair point on the money side of it. Perhaps the Browns would get a second rounder from New England or something as part of the deal? Or maybe they get 31 and NYG gets 23 and 40? The Pats would need to give up a lot to move from 23 to 4, and both the Giants and Browns likely take something from them.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

First off, Odell isn’t from New Orleans. He’s from Baton Rouge. Just because he’s from Louisiana it don’t mean anything.

secondly, how often is Odell even in Louisiana much less New Orleans? 

Third of all, you’re speculating based on the notion that people in New Orleans don’t want him to play for the Saints? Which like I said he isn’t even from. 

So basically you got nothing? This why y’all are part of the problem.

Ok bud

Archived