Favorable landing spots for Odell Beckham Jr.?

Shylo3716

14 hours ago, brownie man said:

I don’t think Odell will go for firsts straight up

i think it’d be something like 

San Fran trades 9 to NYG for pick 34

then SF trades their 2019 first for NYG’s 3rd round pick 

So #9+2019 1st for Beckham+34+2019 3rd?

Interesting set up, I'd do it. Could always flip the 34th pick into a 2019 1st. 

But I think there is a better chance the Browns trade for him. I know they have Gordon/Landry/Coleman, but man would they be deadly with OBJ. Would go a long way in helping whatever QB you guys end up drafting as well. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

But I think there is a better chance the Browns trade for him. I know they have Gordon/Landry/Coleman, but man would they be deadly with OBJ. Would go a long way in helping whatever QB you guys end up drafting as well. 

My gut says if he goes anywhere, it would be Cleveland as well. They have Landry, his good friend, plus they employ his receivers coach from LSU. The browns have their franchise quarterback locked up (whoever it may be). If they can swing a trade down with Buffalo for their two firsts, this becomes super interesting. They could easily pony up something like 12 + 33 + Corey Coleman and maybe something else from 2019 to make that work. They have no major cap issues at the current point in time, so money really isn't an issue. Tyrod would likely be off the books next year as well. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

My gut says if he goes anywhere, it would be Cleveland as well. They have Landry, his good friend, plus they employ his receivers coach from LSU. The browns have their franchise quarterback locked up (whoever it may be). If they can swing a trade down with Buffalo for their two firsts, this becomes super interesting. They could easily pony up something like 12 + 33 + Corey Coleman and maybe something else from 2019 to make that work. They have no major cap issues at the current point in time, so money really isn't an issue. Tyrod would likely be off the books next year as well. 

*Trade #4 to Buffalo for #12 and #22, 2018 #65 overall and 2019 #2

*Trade #22 straight up for pick #23 (Because...OBVIOUSLY that pick is cursed for Cleveland)

*Trade #12, #35, and Corey Coleman for OBJ

Draft:

#1: Darnold

#12/Coleman/#35: OBJ (I ALWAYS prefer to think of things in terms of what we've added)

#23: 

#33: 

#64:

#65:

Am I crazy for loving this scenario as a Browns fan?????

Archived